"I would be the one to finish you" And nodded towards others guards, "Remove his clothes" The guards followed terrified of  the psychopath in front of them.

The man struggled in his restraints shouting and begging for mercy but did they ever listen?

Grayson opened his knife before craving words into his body like a canvas.
"Fuck, Shut his mouth. It's disturbing" He  told his guards and they complied stuffing a cloth in the man's mouth.

Grayson nodded before continuing his torture on the body who was almost dead in front of him.

After hours he pulled away, satisfied with his work as he looked back at Ares and Blake proudly to which they just smirked and nodded.

The words engraved on his body were degrading with Grayson's name beside it as a copyright which Grayson loved to leave on his victims.

Ares stood up before pulling out his gun and shot the man between his eyes without even blinking.

"I wanted to kill him" Blake glared at Ares who shrugged without replying.

"Tell everyone this was just trailer, if anyone else dares to mess with Lily Knight. We will be their worst nightmare" Blake spoke at guards and they all nodded scared.

"Clean this up" Ares prdered the guards before leaving.

"Guess someone going soft" Blake taunted looking at Ares.

"Shut Up before I made you" Ares glared and Blake gets quiet. He knew not to mess with his brothers especially Ares.

Greyson rolled his eyes before putting his arm on Blake's shoulder, "Leave him. He hates us".. Little did they know Ares heard everything.

Even though they said it in joke, but somewhere deep inside Ares knows that they are scared of him or if they really felt he hates him.

He didn't hate his brothers. He never did. He was just afraid to show his emotions. He was the one who always made sure that his baby brothers are out without any threat.

And today when he talked with Lily, it took everything in him to make her comfortable. He felt weird talking to someone this softly.

He was scared that his baby brothers will hate him if they know the things he had done in his past. They will never forgive him. He also wanted to hug his brothers and sister but he can't.

He is born to protect them. And he is doing that. He doesn't want anyone to get hurt because of him.

"I don't hate you" He whispered to himself as Blake and Grayson walked out. He walked towards his room grabbing the bottle of wine on his way. Just then he noticed Lily sleeping on the couch. Looking at her gave him comfort.

'No..I never wanted a sister nor I do. They are just distraction. They are weak and will be scared of me always. They will get hurt in my world.' He whispered to himself before ignoring her walking towards him room.

After taking a shower, he finds himself again in the living room in front of sleeping Lily. He groaned before picking her up slowly just like a glass not trusting his strength with her and walked towards his room.

It was just 1:00 p.m so he planned to lay her down on his bed just when she unconsciously snuggled more into him.

A smile crept his face unknowingly but he shrugged it off as he layed her down and pulled the duvet over her kissing her forehead."𝘉𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶" He whispered.