(@iamdabomb.com has posted a picture)

Clary, how I love you!

Your eyes shine like the moon.

Your hair makes me swoon.

But nothing can beat my own swag.

So watch out all you mundanes!

-An original poem by Jace Herondale

@dontbeamundane, @shadowhunting4ever, @thehighestwarlock, and 15 others like this post.

Comments:

Clary Fray: I love it babe! It's so inspiring.

Sass Master: I know. I try. @dontbeamundane

Jonathon Morgenstern: WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!?! GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!!! AND I DIDN'T ENJOY THE SPAM. THOSE PICTURES TRAUMATIZED ME. WATCH OUT HERONDALE. I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!!

Sass Master: I'd like to see you try. @therealjohnmorgenstern

Clary Fray: Please, boys. Stop fighting over me. I shall decide. @iamdabomb.com @therealjohnmorgenstern

Sass Master: OOOOOOOOOOH competition. I like competitions. Because I always win. @therealjohnmorgenstern

Jonathon Morgenstern: Lol nice try. @iamdabomb.com

Clary Fray: I shall post the winner in my next post.

One week later...

-Sass Master (@iamdabomb.com) has sent a Direct Message to Clary Fray (@dontbeamundane)-

Sass Master: Why don't you just post already? We all know who's going to win.

Clary Fray: I'm trying to drag out the suspense. It could get a bit nasty...

Sass Master: I can take him on no problem!

Clary Fray: Uh, remember last time?

Sass Master: I wasn't warmed up that time?

Okay fine, Clary. You win. But post soon. Please! I want to brag.

Clary Fray: ...

Sass Master: Sorry. I'll stay in line. Just for you.

Clary Fray: Good.

(@dontbeamundane has posted a picture)

And the winner for the "Who Will Win my Heart?" competition is.................... *drum roll*

JACE HERONDALE WITH HIS STUNNING GOOD LOOKS AND AMAZING PERSONALITY. (@iamdabomb.com)

Thank you to our other participant, Jonathon Morgenstern aka @therealjohnmorgenstern sorry you lost.

@iamdabomb.com, @alineeeeeeee, and 24 others like this post.

Comments:

Sass Master: YESSSSSSSSS. YASSSSSSSSSS. I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUCK YOU JONATHON. I SEND ALL THE DUCKS IN THE POND TO ATTACK YOU. YOU SHALL BE SCARED BECAUSE DUCKS ARE TERRIFYING @therealjohnmorgenstern And thank you, Clary, bae. I hope to spend more time with you.

Jonathon Morgenstern: I hate both of you. I hope my dad kills you.

Valentine Morgenstern: Will do, son. @therealjohnmorgenstern

Clary Fray: BOTH OF YOU!! SHUT UP!!! @therealjohnmorgenstern @valentinetheconqueror And me too babe @iamdabomb.com

Valentine Morgenstern: Me and Jonathon are going full force against all of you!!!

Lord Montgomery: By the Angel...

XXX

Look at who's updating! I'm going to try to do an update spam today, if that's alright with you guys. Anyway, good bye for now! Going to update who knows what now.