Threatening Lies

Thomas Shelby POV

"Now how are we gonna do this, Tom?" Dogs asked me as we came in contact with the Amiens castle where the President of France lived. It was the most stuck up, pretentious building I have ever seen.

"Throw rocks at her window, hope she comes down." I replied it him as I made my way around the house and to the front door. I had a picture of Anna's wanted poster. I hopes this would work.

I knocked on the door, knowing either a maid or guard would open it. To my surprise, it was Lisa Green. The French woman Anna spoke highly of.

"Can I help you?" She asked me. I readjusted my posture, not expecting her to answer.

"Yes. I'm Thomas Shelby, your daughter, Lenora Green has written to me on several occasions. She wants to know about the horse racing industry. I hope she has brought this up with you?" I asked. She stepped outside and closed the door.

"Yes she has brought it up with her father and I. You take place in Birmingham, yes?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." I said politely.

"I suppose you've heard of Anna Green then," she said, looking around her.

"We're I'm from, we call her Doc Holiday." I eased the tone she had.

"Well, since she will be in your care, I want you to make sure Anna has no contact with her. That woman is nothing but trouble." She told me. I nodded. I could tell she didn't mean the words coming out of her mouth.

"I'll make sure of that ma'am." I said as the door opened again. A girl with jet black hair and green eyes came out, except her skin was a few shades darker. She dressed similar to what Anna. You could tell they were related.

It was easier than I thought. Make up a bullshit story, then retrieve the kid. I'm sure Anna will figure out some way to keep her sister in Birmingham.

"So what kind of deal did my sister make with you to come get me?" She asked once we were down the road a bit. I rolled my eyes, taking out a cigarette.

"No deal, just threats." I told her.

"How do you know my sister?" She asked as we were driving. Her voice was a lot more precise than Anna's. She had more life to her.

"We do business with her." I replied, looking into the backseat. Johnny Dogs was driving.

"Ive read about your family. Theyre interesting.'' She made small talk. What a waste of time.

"Well, your sister isn't exactly boring, now is she?" She smiled at my statement.

---
Anna Green POV

I poured my fourth glass of whiskey today. They were full glasses. I was overthinking about the things I did. I should not have threatened the Shelby's. I should've never let anyone go to jail. Its all my fault.

It was dark out, and I was obviously going to spend the night drunk in my office. I think the only time I actually got a good night's rest was when I shared the bed with Michael Gray. it was just so comfortable with him.

James knocked on my door three times before letting himself in. "Mr. Shelby is here. Would you like me to let him in, considering its this time of night?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, let him in. Keep Pacino behind this door." I pointed to the French doors to the entrance of my office. My bodyguard stood by the door as Thomas Shelby walked into my office. I stood up, looking straight at him. He wasn't happy, it was obvious.

"You ever threaten my family again, i will carve your name in a bullet and put it through your fucking skull." He told me. I tilted my head to the side and gave him a small smile.