Pleasant Suprises

I got out of the bed Michael and I shared. He was still asleep even though there was commotion out in the other rooms.

"Where do you think you're going?" Polly Gray came over to the door where I was trying to leave. She had a small smile on her face as she closed the door. "You ought to have breakfast with us." She led me over to the table

"This is John, Arthur," she said as she pulled a chair out for me. "Don't be rude, boys." She said as she went off to the kitchen.

"How do you know Michael, Miss Anna?" Arthur asked as he poured a small glass of scotch. John held a playful smirk on his face.

"We stayed at the church together." I told him. John laughed a bit.

"When Michael was just a small boy, we used to put him in cardboard boxes and push him down hills. He thought it was great fun." John said, making me smiled and laugh a little bit.

"Tommy here says you served in the war," Arthur said as Thomas came through the doors with a cigarette between his lips.

"Yeah, she's Doc Holiday," Tommy retorted as he walked to Polly in the kitchen. Arthur and John were looking at me in shock. I'm guessing they encountered me before.

"The Doc Holiday?" John asked. I nodded. John was just about to say something when Michael came through the doors, dressed in his suit and ready for work.

Polly brought out plates of food for all of us. The four men are it while I just stared at it. Most of my meals were prepared by chefs. I haven't had a good home cooked meal in years.

"So what part of France are you from? We didn't do much sightseeing," John joked as we ate food. I smiled.

"I'm from Amiens. My father is the President of France at the moment." I said as I ate my food. Arthur and John gave each other a look.

"I haven't talked to them in years. Don't worry." I reassured them.

"So you're not Lenora Green?" John asked. Polly scoffed.

"Jesus John, you're so fucking stupid." She said.

"So when did you leave?" John asked.

"I left when I was 15, then went to the church until I was 19, then I spent a year with the Lee Family." Just as I finished my sentence, the door opened once again.

"Esme, this is Anna Green. Don't be fucking rude." John mumbled the last part as I'm guessing his wife came into the room. I knew Esme Lee. She was and still is my best friend.

"Oh I know Anna." She smiled a bit as I got up and hugged her. John and Arthur looked a bit surprised. Small world.

After about an hour of sitting there and observing all the conversations, Michael opened the door for me and we left. He was obviously going to drive me home. I couldn't really get home since my car was already at my house, thanks to James and Pacino.

It was silent. I hated when it was silent with only two people. He was lazily holding the steering wheel as his foot pressed down on the gas. He was wearing a fedora and had leather gloves on. His suit was pressed and his face was in a solemn expression.

"Michael," I fiddled with my hands in my lap as I spoke. I didn't like talking about things like this.

"Yes?" he answered flatly.

"Why did you kiss me?" I looked over to him, watching his expression change. His breath got heavier and he blinked a few times.

"I wanted to sleep." he attempted to reply smoothly.

A few seconds later we were parked outside my house, staring at each other. He was a fool if he thought I was going to believe that. I'm Anna Green for god's sake. I can tell when people are lying. His flushed cheeks said a lot.

"Get out of the car, Michael." i said as i opened my door and stepped out. He did the same, walking over to me. I grabbed his hand and let him into my house, opening and shutting the door quickly.

"What are we doing?" he asked as i let him down a hall and to my bedroom door. I stopped and turned around while turning the door knob.

"We are going to fuck." i told him as I shut the door and grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him.

It took him by surprise, but nonetheless he took control. His hands slipped off the wool robe I was wearing and left me in my slip, almost bare underneath. He undid my hair and let it fall past my shoulder as i began to take off his suit. It was actually harder than I thought.

I undid the last button of his shirt and threw it down on the floor as he picked me up and carried me to my bed. He was sucking red patches onto my collarbones, finding all the sweet spots he could.

"Anna," He groaned when friction was made with my knee and his crotch. I looked up to him, pupils dilated and glossy lips.

"Oh my god Michael," i groaned as he stopped moving, looking into my eyes. I brought his lips back to mine, passionately kissing him. "I want you.'' Then he gave in.