42

"It's time to go home already?!" Beomgyu complained while packing our suitcases."

"Stop complaining even Kai  isnt complaining." Yeonjun scolded him.

"Kai looks like he's gonna cry stop playing." Taehyun said looking at them all.

"Kai it's okay we'll buy plushies next time." Soobin pats his head, Kai just nodded.

"How old is Kai?!" Yeonjun said.

"Um i don't know but clearly a grown adult and he's crying about plushies?!" Beomgyu answered.

"Well he isnt loud about it like you, plus you're a grown man complaining about food?!."

"I didnt even get to buy food here yet."

"We only reserved one day anyway, there must be food at the airport."

"Oh you're right."

Beomgyu finally shut up.

"I'll be right back, I gotta run somewhere quickly." Heeseung said suddenly exiting the room.

We all were silent for the remaining time packing everything we had and getting ready to leave until Heeseung came back.

"Kai, come here." Heeseung peeked through the door.

Kai quickly ran up to Heeseung as the door behind him closed. he came back in with the brightest smile though.

"Kai you are so spoiled." Yeonjun said as he walked in.

"You're just jealous!" He stuck his tongue out.

What did Heeseung get him you ask? The cutest plushie ever. Where did he even get that??

"What about me?" Beomgyu complained again.

"You already got breakfast." Heeseung said while he zipped up his suitcase.

-time skip

We were all sitting at our gate waiting for our seat section to be called, we all had someone to talk to though, so it wasnt completely silent.

"Geonu." Soobin called from across.

I hummed in response looking up.

"Come here."

"Have you seen this post?" He shows me his phone as I sat next to him.

oh my god.

anon58203
I just saw such a cute couple i saw at the hotel, i wish i had that too.

anon58203 I just saw such a cute couple i saw at the hotel, i wish i had that too

"They did not just-"

"Is that Heeseung and you?"

"Yeah but we most definetly are not a couple."

"Then why is he touching your hair huh?" Soobin asked suspiciously.

"I don't know ask him."

"Are you being for real?" Soobin said with a side eye.

"Yes! Send me that post."

"You just want the photo."

"No shut up send me the post."

-

I sat at the window seat so of course Heeseung was in the aisle seat. Before we started flying I tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hee, have you seen this?"

"Hm?"

I showed him the post Soobin had showed me before.

Heeseung was quiet for a second, "Whole bunch of stalkers." He rolled his eyes.

I didnt know what to say after that but I was tired. As we took off I put my earbuds in and laid my head on the window, although it was loud. Almost asleep Heeseung pulled my head to lay on his shoulder.

"Again if you're gonna sleep on the plane be comfortable."

I hummed in response trying to get comfortable before falling asleep.