-4-

Sunoo and Ni-ki get to the mall and they planned to separate and meet up after. For a shorter story, Sunoo had bought Geonu a Seventeen Attacca album while he bought
Ni-ki a ShiNee Atlantis album.

Ni-ki on the other hand, of course he bought Ta-ki And Daniel things because they're his other friends besides Sunoo. He had also bought other things like chocolate,a teddy bear, and clothes for Sunoo.

"So, what'd you buy??"

"Hmmm, that's a secret."

"Why? Did you get anything for me?"

"That's also a secret."

"Fine then, I wont give you the album I got you."

"WHAT?? OKAY I BOUGHT DANIEL AND TA-KI THINGS OKAY?"

"Like?"

"Snacks and, just snacks because they like those."

"Oh, did u get anything for me?''

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Yes or no?"

"Mmm, no."

"You didn't get me anything?" Sunoo says pouting

"Thank youuuuu."

"You're welcomeee, now wheres my album?"

Sunoo looked at all the bags he was carrying and handed ni-ki one. "Here."

Thank you Sunoooo!!

-

Geonu's Pov
Its 6:50 and I'm still waiting for Sunoo to come get me? Did he go on a date with Ni-ki or something?😒 Geez makes me feel so lonely.

I double check if I have everything I need then I hear a notification. I check it and it's Sunoo. He's outside. I'll go now. I lock my door and head to Sunoo's car. I put my bag in the trunk and sit in the back seat behind Sunoo's driver seat.

"Where's Heeseung's house again?"

"What? You didn't tell me you were picking him up too!?"

"Is there a problem?" Ni-ki asked.

"I guess not." I said rolling my eyes.

Heeseung's Pov
I'm waiting for Sunoo to come pick me up and I have my bag next to me ready to leave right when he gets here. I heard a notification from my phone, Sunoo sent me a text that he is 1 minute away. I got out of my house and waited in front of my front door waiting for Sunoo to show up. When his car pulled up I put my bag in the trunk and sit a bag away from Geonu since the middle seat is occupied by Ni-ki's bag.

"Hii Hee!!" Sunoo greeted me.

"Hey Sunoo!" I greeted back

Geonu scoffs.

"Knock it off Geonu. Try to open up to Heeseung please? By the end of this sleepover I hope you get along with him." Sunoo scolded him.

Yeah yeah okay.
—————————————————————
"We're not sleeping in my room you guys can sleep in this living room."

"WHY?? YOUR ROOM IS SO BIG! Jake yelled back."

"but-"

pleaseeee?? Hanbin pleaded