Doido-Lucca

(Laila's P.O.V)
I realized that I locked myself in a room I had to share with Neymar. My room was getting refurbished and Carol's room was loaded with the other sisters. They were dads daughters-my half sisters. Neymar was knocking on the door. Clueless I shouted "I'm changing! Wait!"
I threw on my pajamas and opened the door.

"Doido, you OK?"

Paused for a second I replied-
"Yeh I'm fi-ne, why'd you ask?"

"Oh cuz you ran away from me when I handed the book to you..."

"Oh, it was a random reaction I had".

I shuffled my covers and laid down. He laid down.

"Why are you so random?"
I felt his eyes staring at me while I was playing with my hair.

"Why are you so random Lucca?"

"You're different to the girl I use to know. The one who use to jump me every where I go. The one who scared the hell out of me"

I started laughing, which then turned into a loud snort!

"No I'm not! I'm still the same person. Never will I change. And if I do then it will be because something huge happened. Something life changing..."

He looked to the ceiling,

"I never thought I would find a friend like you , or even a girl! You're something I can't miss. Someone who I would keep as a treasure. That's why I keep you as a friend. So then one day --- I dunno."

I glanced at him and he turned his face to me.

"So then one day..."

"So then one day."

His answer was brief , but I felt a connection. A good one. I never had a deep conversation with him, but if I was to have another , I'd do it again!

"Doido... If you were to have a kid, what would you call him or her?"

Wait coming from a guy who is awesome at football, prone to Barcelona fc, and going out with my twin, is asking me this!

"Ummm... I would call my boy Davi Lucca and girl Sophia"

"Why Davi Lucca?"

"Because it reminds me of our friendship. A great friendship."

"So why not Doido Lucca"

We started laughing so hard everyone told us to shut up!

"I don't think my kid would be liked to be called crazy lucca (hahaha)"

"I can't wait to see Davi!"

"Me either."

At that moment we turned our heads and stared at the nearest wall to us. The deepest conversation of our lives gave us the idea that maybe our love is within each other. But I do not get him. Why Lucca save me for later. Wait, Am I hearing myself!

-----------------------------------------------------------
(Neymar P.O.V)

Wow! What am I doing? Am I that crazy!? I just asked my best friend what do you want to name you're child and saying I can't wait for that to happen. Maybe I have feelings for her. Do I??

Nahhhh!! That's crazy!! I'm sounding like doido right now. Hah... She really does effect me

-----------------------------------------------------------
Laila and Neymar just had the most awkwardest conversation ever. Talk about random!!

Sorry for not doing another chapter for ages.. Please comment for improvements mistakes etc. Also please re-share