Together-Forever?

(Neymar's P.O.V)
I looked into her marine eyes and pushed her against the wall-then I kissed her... Slowly,smoothly. It lasted for a while. A kiss-mine to keep forever.

'Hmmmm' *Carolina mumbled
"There's no one here right? I don't want laila to know about us. I don't know why but I feel like she would be hurt to see us together. I know she has feelings for you. I can see it in her eyes."

"Who Lilly? Hahahahahahhaah!!! No way! Lilly is my best mate. My footie buddy.. The friend I will never have. Me and her have a friendly relationship.. Nothing more."

"Ju, you don't know Lilly like I do."

"Carolinda, trust me..." I lifted her chin up, "don't worry, babes."

I kissed her on the forehead and left, finding a diary on the floor. I opened it and read it. It was Laila's.

(The diary)
Dear Diary,

So I just met Neymar again after 2 years! And what- on the same plane! It didn't bother me at first because all I could think of was 'wowwwww, you're cute', but then it did.He was in the uk-in London. Near me. But what made me more angry is that he lied right to my face. I shrugged it off, but then when I saw him and Carolina exchange eye contact; that's when I knew... The two were together and that- I don't really know.I'm happy them two are together. But could anyone be more honest than leaving me out. Maybe i am too fucking complicated to Love.

(Laila's P.O.V)

I searched and searched for my diary until I saw it was in Neymars hands. He was reading it. How dare he! No-wait- Oh No! The words written in my diary. I could not face him ever again. how embarrassing. He turned and faced me. I could not help but felt ashamed of what I wrote...

"Lilly ar-e you--"

"Can I have my diary back please...Lucca?"

"yeh.. umm... here you go".

I ran away to my room and locked it. Away from him.Away from everything that happened today and what I saw. I just had to lock myself away from all the problems. For good!

*********************************************

So Laila and Neymar are in an awkward position. Not only them but Carolina too. Laila's passion for Neymar is merely impossible and now is gradually drifting away from him. She's imprisoning herself.
(Lucca is a nickname Lilly gives to Ney a lot... Doido and Lucca)

Leave comments for improvements
xxx