The accident(crack version)

Self harm and suicide warning, but also it's crack because my ass decided to make the reply crack. So. Enjoy~ Khal.

Sans held the knife in his hand, his hand trembling as he remembered the damage that these have always done to him, starting at the sharp, thin metal is giving him a headache, so he looks down at his wrist, prepped over the sink, ready to be cut with the sharp blade. He thinks of all the times that he's failed everyone he loves, just because he’s lazy and won't ever do anything before it's far, far too late. He can't ever find the will to hurt the kid before everyone is dead. Everyone but him and Asgore. He hates himself.

Taking a deep breath, holding it, then releasing it, he recites his plan in his head. One thin cut straight across his wrist, that's all it should take to clear his head of these stupid thoughts. He always gets a clear head when he's hit by the human, the excruciating pain helping him clear his mind. This should do the same, just without the whole killing him part. Sure it would probably get him very low on hp but he doesn't have much to lose.

He brings the knife to bone the thin blade tickling a bit as he prepares to cut, he can almost think it amusing that the very thing that killed him time and time again is going to be what helps him today. Finally, he digs in and drags the blade down across his wrist.

He gasps loudly as he feels that clear head he craved, eyes unfocused as he stares into the mirror, head feeling fuzzy. He quickly and panickedly looks at his hp.

Sans: HP 0/1
ATK 1
DEF 1

*Made a stupid mistake
*Is on his last breath

Sans jerked his hand back from the sink before collapsing into dust on the floor.

It didn't take all that long for Papyrus to return home, oblivious to what had just occurred to his brother. As he walked in the front door he was met with utter silence, not that it was unusual as his brother was usually out cold sleeping. Though he didn't realize this would be the most painful silence ever..... That is if he did realize. But, no. The first thing he realized when he entered the living room is Sans' sock..... Still on the floor.....

* SANS!

Papyrus looks around the room, he is upsetti.

* SANS YOUR SOCK IS STILL ON THE FLOOR! I ASKED YOU TO PICK IT UP TODAY! YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WOULD!

He walks closer to the staircase, yelling up the stairs, as if that'd make Sans hear him better....

* SANS IF YOU DON'T PICK UP YOUR SOCK YOU WON'T BE GETTING ANY FRESH SPAGHETTI TONIGHT!

No response. But is that all that surprising with what had just occurred? But no.... Sans' little brother is clueless.... Clueless that his older brother had well, accidentally yeet deleted. Sans you goddamn dumbass.
Why did you allow your brother to remain so innocent? Now he'll never know what the fuck happened to you.

* SANS WHERE ARE YOU?!

Papyrus heads up the stairs, still calling for Sans. He heads to Sans' room and knocks on the door. He opens the door after he hears no reply, he just opens the door.

* YOU BETTER NOT BE HIDING FROM ME SANS!

He then heads to the bathroom, knocks on the door, and when he hears no reply he just opens the bathroom door. To just see a dust pile.

* SANS ARE YOU TRYING TO PLAY GAMES HERE?! IT ISN'T FUNNY! COME CLEAN UP THIS MESS! YOUR JACKET IS COVERED IN THIS STUFF!

He waits for a response, none.

* I SWEAR IF YOU DID THIS AS A PRANK TO ME JUST SO YOU COULD GO HANG OUT AT GRILLBY'S I'M GOING TO BE ANGRY!

He is still completely oblivious as to what has just happened. Sans you absolute idiot. You could've just atleast put a suicide note just in case this shit happened.

Sans was practically screaming at his brother that he was dead. But of course as a ghost his brother wouldn't be able to hear him very well. How that sucked ass.