Shipping (chapter 2)

A month after last chapter

My pov

I walked across the corridors of the Nemesis towards the medbay with Screamer. "So what's the plan again?" Starscream asked. I shook my head annoyed "I run in and you run in after me 'accidentally' knocking into Knockout so Breakdown grabs Knockout." I explained. Starscream nodded "Right... THE SHIP NEEDS TO SAIL!" Starscream shouted. I looked at him with a shut the frag up face. Starscream looked away.

We arrived at the medbay. "Remember the plan?" I asked. Starscream nodded. I ran in the medbay and Starscream ran after me. I ran towards Knockout and skidded out of the way and Starscream bumped into him.

Knockout fell over trying to regain his balance. Breakdown ran over to Knockout and grabbed him. "You okay?" Breakdown asked Knockout. He nodded. Breakdown let go of Knockout and continued with his work. Me and Starscream left medbay feeling proud of are selfs

"When will the ship sail?" Starscream asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know but hopefully soon." I replied as we walked to Screamers berthroom.

We entered his berthroom and I looked around. I've never been in anyone's room before on the Nemesis. It was rather neat. Data pads stacked up neatly on some shelves with a well made berth and... a picture of Megatron hanging on the wall with love hearts all around it. I looked at him and he looked at me and I looked at him and he looked at me (if you get it you get it).

"Why?" I asked. He looked down at his heels. "Well Megatrons just so strong, handsome, a amazing leader." He started. "So you're a simp?" I asked cutting him off from ranting about Megatron. "I'M NOT A SIMP!" Starscream yelled. I ran out of the his room before my eardrums burst.