Entering Marineford

Start from the beginning

This caused a short yet air breaking crack under his knee that still did nothing.

"Ssskkrrhh-! What are you!? A child-! MAN OVERBOARD!" Garland cackled maliciously in kicking Luffy off the deck of the sinking ship he was in to dash across the ocean to then sink to the gnarly depths as Sea kings did not waste time to go after him.

"LUFFY-!!! SANTORYU-! (Three Sword Style-!)" Zoro leapt off the Thousand Sunny to intercept Garland on that desolate Marine ship thanks to Sunny getting close enough to clash his three swords onto his singular one

"SAMSARA ONIGIRI-! (SUFFERING FLOW OGRE CUTTER-!)" Zoro crossed his three blades to what he thought would be his chest. Instead, the blade of the Godknight stopped his to send off a shock of haki that hurt the skin of his arms and face.

"RRRRRPPGGGGHHHHHH-!!!" Zoro pushed back only to feel the strength and haki powess of someone clearly higher on the scale of the world.

Sea king roars echoed and scattered across the ocean as the waves became more than turbulent, hurting the Sunny and surprisingly the battleships despite it having seastone plating.

"The Pirate Hunter. Low class scoundrel. Kneel before me or I'll send straight to hell!" Garland talked down on the swordsman as Zoro did not back down. He felt his arms buck and his swords shake as his sight was blurry seeing this monster up close

"Me kneel-? Guess you really don't know what we Strawhats are-!" Zoro talked back before he was pushed back and almost got slashed had Ivankov not fired multiple winks yet Garland slashed through them and made an impact shield that veer the pieces away.

"HEE HAW-! OLD GEEZER! V'PREPARE TO SEE THE MAGNIFICENT END THIS REVOLUTIONARY WILL GIVE V'YOU-!" She jumped off the Battleship to kept firing at him as thankfully Sanji was done having checked the Cola reserves and now was waking up the crew via Usopp's smelling salts that were on the boys' quarters. He would also move on to get others awake like Mr. 3 to get their escape plan in motion as Zoro sliced a bit of Garland's hair before the swordman felt hit by a haki wave so strong his left shoulder was dislocated without doing much but a left arm swipe in front of him.

"Wasteful heathens... DIE LIKE RATS-!!! MINOS FURY-!" He roared to make the sky flash a massive streak of lightning that reacted due to his haki level spiking as he fired 14 attacks, seven piercing then seven blunt knockback attacks that panicked even Crocodile to realize one of those could destroy any of the two ships until 14 Luffy's emerged out of the ocean, all having the half mask aberration including the one who broke through the closest attack as he upper cut the Godknight so fast and overpoweringly dead on it caused the old man to be sent to the sky as Luffy smiled with evil.

"Gomu Gomu No... Nox Pistol!"

Upon finishing the name, a massive shockwave spread across like a sphere of influenced that turned pitch black before dark purple black lightning sparked across the area to break apart the dark field to show a bleeding Garland who had his eyes semi-present. His chin bled just like his mouth and ears.

This surprised Crocodile who manned the Sunny quickly as Sanji was now over on the Battleship to wake Mr. 3 who seemed to be getting in and out of consciousness.

Ivankov now followed through as she was given a great opening so she spun in the air like a dancer among the far reaching black sparks of lightning and above the turbulent waves.

"Ganmen Spectrum-! (Huge Head Afterimage-!)" She spread legs apart then flexed her rear back before leaning forward. Her head then vibrated to make multiple apparitions of heads as they became enlarged upon stabbing her cheeks with her nails. She finally giggled and echoed across as Garland regained consciousness mid-air to look up at the myriad of Okama faces of the king who was a queen now "Galaxy Wink-!!!"