I don't know why they act the way they do. Everyone is pretty much mature except for them. They were the ones always getting in trouble at school and sneaking out of the house to spend time with us even though they were grounded.

They do bring entertainment to the group, but sometimes I wish they would just grow up.

Then there's Kobe.

Kobe's the funny friend who always instigates and who I would consider myself the closest to. He's my brother for real. Alway's there when I need him and has yet to fail me. If there was a female version of Kobe it would be Amber.

Except Amber gets the bitches. Kobe...not so much.

I swear that girl has a new woman on her arm every month and she is always in some drama with them. I don't know how she keeps getting them despite that, but her game is good so I don't hate it.

Tami and Sofia are the mothers of the group. Enough said.

Then Chrishell.

She's the one we would consider the most innocent. All she needs is a halo floating over he head.

Honestly, we all act like siblings. You know different personalities clash sometimes, but we all love each other. They my family for real.

Not to be Vin Diesel or nothing.

About an hour later everyone arrived at my house and we were ready to go. We decided to go bowling since we hadn't been in a while. But someone bowling turned into drunk bowling after a couple of drinks.

Seeing how quickly everyone's soberness was declining Amber and I agreed to be the designated drivers.

At some point, Jamar was so gone he tried sliding down the lane like it was a water slide. This caused the manager of the alley to come over to complain about it. However, instead of listening the twins only made the issue worse by trying to cause a fight with the man.

This is when we decided it was time to go. 

I felt relieved once we made it back to my house all in one piece. Once we all started piling out of the cars to head into the house we were stopped by Kobe pointing at something down the street causing us to look in that direction.

Third Person

"I'm so happy your home honey. I'm upset you didn't bring my grandbaby." Ken's mother spoke to him as they approached his childhood home. "You should visit us in Chicago."

"I would if I wasn't so busy here." "I know."

Kendall bit his nails as he looked out his window at the street he grew up on. Even at night, he could tell that nothing had changed. The grass was still the same shade of green and the homes looked like they hadn't aged in years.

Before he knew it he was pulling into the driveway and retrieving his bags from the trunk. He had a little trouble lifting them out himself since his mother ran off in the house complaining of how bad he had to use the bathroom but promised to help him that she'll be back to help him.

"Kendall."

Ken froze after hearing his name. He knew that voice didn't belong to his mother, but instead a voice he hadn't heard in months.

When he turned around to see all of his friends staring at him, he wished he had the ability to time travel so he wouldn't be arriving home at the same time his friends seemed to be going somewhere together.

"Um, hey guys." Was the only thing he managed to say.

He was nervous and lost for words. He hadn't expected to see them as soon as he landed but instead at least two days into his stay. Yet here they are.