Introduction

Hey guys...long time no see LMFAO!

I decided to give this book another try because why the hell not? It's already finished and now that I'm out of my head (sort of still scared) I decided to put it back up. The worse that could happen is that I take it down again.....

But um, I guess we'll have to see what happens!

There will be some changes simply because now that I'm older I think it's best to write about a group of people in college rather than in high school when I first published this. There will also be some setting changes and maybe a few character names, personalities, etc.

Also, this is a bxb and mpreg book! So please let my imagination run its course as I know some topics may come off as unrealistic.

Other than that the story will still follow the same plot and have the same ending I envisioned.

I don't know why I'm so scared because I've written so many books on my other account and they were fine. I guess because I lost a connection with writing, coming back is a little nerve-wracking.

Nonetheless, everything will be okay.

If you guys want pictures for the cast to get an idea of what I envision them looking like I can.

But anyways welcome or welcome back and I hope you guys enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________

Entering Highbridge

Kendall and Nehemiah had everything perfect when it comes to how they planned on living the rest of their lives together. Nothing could mess up the beautiful love story that the two have created with one another. At Least that's what these high school sweethearts and everyone else believed...

What happens when an unexpected surprise causes Kendall to pack up his things and move to Chicago with his aunt without Nehemiah...and what drama will unfold due to the disappearance of Kendall...Find out in High Bridge

Warning

Language

Sexuality

Sexual Content

Mature

Violence

____________________________________________________________________

Cast

Main Characters: