15

TW: talking about drug use, violence

༝ ˚ 。⋆ ⋆。 ˚ ༝

It's Eren

My eyes follow his movements down the stairs. His eyes first look at the rest of the people before meeting mine. A smile appears when he sees you,but quickly fades when he sees Marco next to me.

"Aye Eren"

He was dapping everyone up "Sup"

Looking back at Marco again, I continue where I left off. "So how long have you been doing it?"

By the look on his face he is thinking far and wide for an answer "I guess 3 years"

In surprise I look at him with widened eyes "Damn that's pretty long, can you do some tricks?"

He nods "Of course, next time I'll show you" He smiles at the way I am so interested in his hobby.

"Love to see that"I have never touched a skateboard. It would be cool to be able to though.

Then a male familiar figure stands before me.

His hair, which is in a loose ponytail. Loose bits that sit in front of his green eyes.

I'm not gonna lie, he definitely looks good tonight.

His black long sleeve with a chain that he has hidden under his shirt, underneath black baggy jeans.

"Hey y/n" He extended his hand for you to shake. I couldn't take it seriously because he acts like I've never met him.

Shaking his hand, I also greeted him "Hey Eren" . Feeling his warm soft hand.

He can't take his eyes off me.

Before greeting the next one he gives me a little wink.

"Have you smoked yet?" Jean assumes he is still sober.

"Do I look like I smoked?" He puts it between his lips, sounding a bit annoyed.

"That's a no" Sasha Raises a finger and shrugs it side to side lightly.

༝ ˚ 。⋆ ⋆。 ˚ ༝

Marco sits straight, so he can keep himself awake "So have you done modeling work before?"

I shake my head lightly "No I haven't, I always wanted to do something with it tho"

I continue where I left "I really do need to practice" scratching my arm a bit.

"It's gonna be fine for sure, it's not until spring right?"

I had heard something like that, so I nod just along. I look at the table to see if there are any drinks left, but it's empty.

lust for drinking rises.

I get up to go upstairs to get drinks "Marco I'll be right back, I'm gonna get some drinks" I'm trying to find my balance.

Because I sat all the time while drinking and smoking I feel everything is spinning.

He notices that I'm not one hundred percent stable."Yea sure, Do you want me to go with you?" He clenched his jaw a bit.

"Nah it's okay, I'll be quick" I gave him a smile before making my way towards the stairs.

No one really pays attention to where I'm going, Or that's what you thought.

With my hands I grab the sides of the kitchen table to stand up straight.when I see the bottle of vodka I try to reach for it. I notice the music that's playing is one of my favorite songs.

superstar by danileigh.

I grab the bottle of vodka but is soon stopped by someone taking it out of my hand.

I stop humming along to the song and look to see who takes the bottle away.

"don't think so" it's Eren with a serious gaze.

"aye give back"I slur through my words as I try to grab the bottle from his hand.

"Bruh you've already had enough"

"I'm fine, for real"

He giggles and puts the bottle behind him "Yea sure"

I sigh and then try to leave the room, but can't because Eren is holding my wrist "leaving already?"

"yea I just came for drinks"

"Don't you wanna talk to me""

I look at him confused "huh yea I do, where'd that come from"

"I'm kidding, I lead the way cause you cannot walk straight"

"shush"

༝ ˚ 。⋆⋆。 ˚ ༝

Back at the spot where everyone is chilling, I walk with Eren still holding my hand to a couch we can both sit on.

"I want a drink" I plop down on the couch with a sigh.

"No you already drank enough" Eren spread his legs.

"Let y/n have another drink" Mikasa screams from the other side of the room.

"Here y/n, don't listen to him. He's the last person allowed to say that" Reiner tries to give me another cup with some alcohol in it.

Before I could accept it, Eren took the cup from his hand "what you tryna say with that?" From the tone of his voice, I could tell he was getting irritated.

He laughs "You know what I'm talking about Eren" He ends his sentence with a familiar sniff sound.

My eyes shot wide open when I realized what he meant by that.

as if something switched in him, Erens pupils immediately became smaller.

It was like something triggered him.

He gets up from the couch and looks straight into his eyes "Don't ever bring that shit up again"

The way Eren is looking at him with his gaze looking empty, Seemed like in any second he could beat the shit out of him.

He's not playing.

I started thinking about whether Eren has a history with drug addiction, it's very low of Reiner to joke about it on such a sensitive subject.

He grins "Or what?"

After I hear that I get up to intervene. The last thing I want is two people fighting in front of me "Aye aye let's chill" I try to stay straight.

"You gonna fuck me up like how you let that shit fuck you up" Reiner said it in a tone that only Eren and I could hear.

My eyes shot open when I heard what he said to him

I feel Eren coming at me with his weight to get to him. I try to push him away with the hand placed on his chest, which is not easy.

The tension coursing through the room is loud. As I lost my balance, he managed to get by me and give Reiner a punch with his fist to his cheek.

Reiner gets back up and immediately hits him in the face.

Eren not bothering the Blood that's running down his lip, still keeping his gaze on him.Everyone is startled by what's happening. They immediately get to the situation, to stop it.

"Aye stop this"

"Oh my god not again"

"The fuck is happening?"

Not thinking straight I walked slowly, behind him to grab his arm so he could chill, but he was so focused on beating the shit out of him that it wasn't the most convenient thing to do.

Irritated, he tries to push me off his arm, but that makes me try it once again.

Not looking behind him, he pushes me off him with full strength.

The force was so hard that it rocked my balance, making me fall to the ground and then hit my head to the side of the table that stands before the couch.

After that everything went black.