11

༝ ˚ 。⋆ ⋆。 ˚ ༝

After 3 games of pool and in between smoking a few joints, I'm still enjoying the evening with Eren.

of all the pots I lost most of them, this is not my game for real.

"Didn't know you were so bad at it" He teased me while his eyebrows went up, as he laughed. My eyes feel very heavy because of all the weed. I'm looking at Eren's to see what state he's in. His eyes are red as a tomato.

I slap him playfully "This was my first time, plus the weed clapped me at all sides"

He laughs "Mhmm" He didn't believe any of it.

Sitting on the bar stool, I look at the people next to us.

"What do you wanna drink?"

I turn my head so i can look at him and tell him what I want ""Hmm, Ice tea"

Now that Eren has his hair in a loose ponytail, I now have a good view over his neck, making me notice that he has a small tattoo there.

I ask myself how I couldn't have seen this before. "Huh, is that a tattoo on your neck?" I look at it in surprise.

"Yea you didn't notice?" He removes the last of the hairs covered in front of it, so I can see it better. The text goes down past his ear.

"Noo what does it say?" I turn my head a little so I can read it.

"Patience" He turns his head toward me, so now I have a view of his whole face.

I get my head back slightly "damn that's nice, what's the meaning of it?"

Then I got interrupted by the bartender with the drinks we ordered "Here is one coke and one Ice tea." He places both drinks before he opens them.

"Thank you" both of us said.

"For me It's a reminder to make peace with the things we cannot change" Eren explains the meaning of it.

"Damn That's beautiful, I like it"

He smiles before taking a sip. "Are you planning to get a new piercing?" I look at the  piercings and accessories he has on.

It suits him well

"Mhm, I really want a lip one" My eyes fall right to his lips, which makes him grin.

That makes me look somewhere else immediately. I don't wanna be catched."Go for it, It would suit you"

He clenched his jaw "Now I'm finna do it tomorrow"

I look at him while scrunching my nose "Yea right" knowing he's capping.

"Just wait tomorrow" He has his arms placed on the bar and leans on them.

"We will see"

He then studies my face to see the piercings I have  "How about you?"

I think about which one I want "Maybe a helix one." I tap the spot by my ear.

"Let's do it together then, tomorrow"

"I'm down"

༝ ˚ 。⋆ ⋆。 ˚ ༝

After we both finished our drinks we left to go to the parking garage.

Arriving by Eren's car, I got in.

The smell of vanilla flies past my nose as I step in. I look at the time on the screen of the car.

It's 23:03 Pm

Always feels like quick minutes going by with him.

Eren unlocks his phone "Here you can do the aux again" He offers his phone to me.

I smile "You really like the music I put on, huh" I like that he always asks me to put on music, while his taste in music is superior.

"Yea I do" He puts on his seatbelt and starts the car.

When his car indicates it's connected to his phone, I look for a song to put on. While I search, he's already driving away. He puts both sides of his windows down, So that his car has fresh air.

The first song that comes to mind is still yours by Bryson Tiller. As soon as I hear the beat playing, I vibe along.

He just looked like he won something. Both his eyes and mouth stood there wide open. He then turns up the volume

His wide open mouth turns into a smile "Talk to me sweetie, speak how you feel"

"And I need for you to keep it real with me"༝ ˚ 。⋆ I go further.

As I sing, I look outside only to feel the wind across my face. The windows are both still low. Eren hangs his arm out the window while tapping to the beat on the steering wheel.

As for me, I look outside enjoying the flashing lights of buildings and cars. Still high as shit, I find everything becoming more and more beautiful at every second.

Both of us sang along with the songs with full energy. Both totally fried by the joints, smelling like a mix of weed, coconut and vanilla.

Driving through town with loud music, nice views and nice company is what completes this day.

༝ ˚ 。⋆ 𓇼 ⋆。 ˚ ༝

Arriving at my house, Eren parks just in front of the building, just as he always does. He turns down the music so he can hear me.

"Thanks for everything today, I really enjoyed it" I'm grateful for everything today.

"Always, whenever you feel like it I'm always down to meet up" He looks at me, taking the seatbelt off.

"I will"

I continued "And Eren about tomorrow, were you serious or just capping?"

"Dead ass Serious" He starts sitting in a comfortable position

Then his quote appears in my mind.

If I want something to happen, then it's going to happen.

"Alright, message me when you're safely home" I open the door before I  step out.

He smiles at the fact that I said that to him. "Yea I will"

"Night Eren"

"Night y/n"  And with that you close the door and walk toward the building where you live.

When you're inside, I see the car driving away. Taking the elevator up, I arrive at my floor.

Inside my apartment, I put my things down on the table and go straight to the bathroom to wash myself.

After I'm done, I put on my most comfortable pajamas and wrap myself under my bed. Then my phone vibrates from a message.

I'm home
Send 23:53

༝ ˚ 。⋆  ⋆。 ˚ ༝