10

༝ ˚ 。⋆ ⋆。 ˚ ༝

18:03 Pm

My shift just ended. Now I'm getting ready to go home. Today was a fast-paced work day.

On the way to the bus stop, I feel my phone vibrating. I open it to see a message from an unknown number.

Hey what are you doing rn?
Seen 18:17

You know right away who it is

Eren

Before I response, I save his number

You
Just finished work, I'm going home now
Send 18:17

Eren is typing....

Eren
What if I pick you up and we're going to smoke somewhere
Seen 18:17

I like how spontaneous this is. Unscheduled appointments are always the best.

You
Yea sounds good
Seen 18:18

Eren
Alr send me the add
Seen 18:18

Lastly, I send the address before closing the app. I'm very curious about where he's gonna take me.

This is a good chance to get to know him better.

I go back to the club, so I can wait inside for him. Scrolling through Tik Tok, killing time before he gets here.

༝ ˚ 。⋆ ⋆。 ˚ ༝

I'm here
Send 18:27

Once I've seen the message, I make my way out. When I'm outside, I look around for his Car. I don't see it until I Hear a horn. My attention immediately goes in that direction.

I walk towards it.

The closer I get, the louder the music gets

I open the door "Hey" I greet him.

"Hey" He responds back in a calm tone.

I look at him and so does he, both smiling at the same time.

"How are you doing?" He breaks the silence.

"Good, Work was not too crazy today" I put on my seat belt.

"Glad to hear"

"How about you?" I asked him too

He starts riding away from the parking spot "I'm also doing good, I had been working a little bit in the studio and now I'm here with you"

"This gives a good sign that I am an okay person to smoke with"

He looks quickly towards you "Well I did say were going to smoke more together, right"

"Didn't thought you were for real"

"Why not?" He asks, confused.

Good question, Why would I think that

From your reaction, he knew right away that there was no reason. "Ahh I see, we are prejudiced" He starts grinning.

A layer of embarrassment falls over me "Accidentally, I thought you only said that because you were caught up in the moment"

He looks at me with a face full of question marks "Nah, If I want something to happen, then it's going to happen"

Those phrases keep going around in my head. It's definitely something I'm going to remember about him. If I want something to happen, then it's going to happen.