12

༝ ˚ 。⋆ ⋆。 ˚ ༝

It's 4:30 p.m. and the morning/afternoon has flown by.

I slept in because of yesterday's busy program. I fell asleep right away.

After I woke up, I showered and got ready because Eren would take me to a piercing shop today.

Only the thing is that I haven't heard from him yet. After yesterday's message he hasn't said anything about what time for today.

Maybe he isn't awake yet. He did say he was dead serious about the idea, so what would be the reason to not go.

I shake my head and realize I think about it too much. I see what's going to happen and that's it.

At the moment I feel my phone vibrating.

Probably a message

GIRLL omdd
Send 16:32

HE LIKES YOU
Send 16:32

Damn I forgot I was telling Alana about last night.

Immediately I open the message to respond

Y/n
NAHH stop being delulu
Seen 16:33

Y/n
He hasn't texted me yet for today
Seen 16:33

Alana<33 is typing

Alana<33
Hmm maybe he's still sleeping
Seen 16:34

Alana<33
If he not contacts you within two hours
Block his ass
Seen 16:34

A giggle escapes my mouth

I think to myself if that would be an action for him. Again I don't know him that well yet, but still I have a feeling that he won't cancel it like this.

Y/n
🤣😭
I let you know if he Text me or sum
Seen 16:35

Alana<33
Bet bet
Seen 16:35

Alana<33
WORK is boring without you fr
Seen 16:36

You
Frr they need to schedule us more together
Seen 16:36

Alana<33
That's what I'm sayinggg
Seen 16:36

Alana<33
My break is over so I'll text you when I'm done
Seen 16:37

Y/n
Aight Goodluck<3
Seen 16:37

She gives your message a heart which then makes you close the phone. You go to your camera roll and look at the picture you took of you and Erens shoes

At the time I thought it was a cute picture, but now when I look back on it, it's hella goofy

Now that I don't really have anything to do, I just go watch a movie.

Sitting comfortably on the couch, I turn on my TV to start up Netflix. I look out my big window to see the rainy weather.

Candles which I have already lit, leave a vanilla smell behind, which makes the living room smell good.

Before turning on the movie, I grab some snacks from the cabinet. Also grabbing a drink, I walk to the side table next to the couch, to place on it.

Then I was startled again by the vibration of my phone.

Y/n
I need your opinion of this
Send 16:54

I open the message to see who sent it

Colt
Send a file
Seen 16:54

I'm curious about what Colt sent. If I click on it you'll see it's a recording file, so probably he needs my opinion on a new song.

Colt always used to do this because he knew that I'm always honest.

I click on it and then turn up my volume.

It's something new than they've made before.

I like it a lot.

Waiting for Colt's verse, I finally hear him sing. His light soft voice comes nicely to the instrumental of the song. It's really good.

I return again to the imessage conversation of Colt and I.

Y/n
It's really nice
Send 17:00

Y/n
I really like the new fresh sound of it
Send 17:00

After I responded to Colt, I put my phone away to start the movie. Scrolling through the page of netflix I look at what interests me. I see a movie that looks good to me.

After watching the movie, the time ticked down to 8:00 p.m. He still hasn't let me know anything.

For now is also the time to leave it by what it is, because in my eyes it's canceled for today.

I walk to the kitchen to see what I'm going to have for dinner. I don't really see anything mealable.

I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

I look on my phone to order something

If I think about it, it could also be that there is something preventing him from reaching me, but maybe that sounds too desperate.

I already find it annoying that I think about it way too much. Like why am I caring so much.

The last thing left to do is to call. I grab my phone and go to his contact number. After a few rings it goes to voicemail.

I give up.