01

༝ ˚ 。⋆ ⋆。 ˚ ༝
Y/n's pov

The amount of alcohol makes my vision go worse. Staying in balance is difficult. I'm trying to go to the bathroom to recover. Arriving in front of the mirror I look at myself completely drunk, confused but enjoying myself.

I place my hands on the sink and grab it with all my strength. the deeper I look into my eyes through the mirror, the more I go into a kind of trans.

My head and body start to feel heavy. I feel like my body is screaming to sit down. Walking towards the wall, which is decorated with graffiti.

When my back touches the wall, it makes me slowly lower myself.  Eventually I sat on the ground.

I no longer felt my legs.

Holy shit how much did I drink.

Suddenly my eyes also started to feel heavy. Fatigue overflows my body.

"...I'll just chill her..." I giggle softly, making myself laugh.

and then my eyes close.....

༝ ˚ 。⋆ ⋆。 ˚ ༝
27 hours earlier

four hours before my shift is finished. Just a little more and then I can go home. Today the motivation was not there. I can't wait to go home.

I look around to see if anyone wants to be helped. I work as a barista at the most popular club in town. My mom knows the owner of the club. With only a good word I was hired soon. But this is not my first time behind the bar, I have experience.

A presence beside me catches my attention "Look I just got a 20 dollar tip" a strong but cute voice said.

She waves the money with joy.

It's Alana

I look with widening eyes "No way 20 bucks?!"

"Mhmm"

"Nahh you really are getting the money, you just got 10 bucks" But it is no surprise that Alana gets a lot of tips. She is beautiful.

"It's all about the words y/n the wordss. I can teach you, but I am not cheap"

"I charge a lot of money per minute. So you know "

I playfully pushed her a bit, as I laughed.

Alana is my best friend that I met here. She's spontaneous, funny but doesn't  let things just walk all over her.

I admire that about her

"Hey" an unknown person addresses one of us.

I see a boy with a black curly hair and intense brown eyes. He looks like he's the same age as us.

"It's a bit random, but I couldn't take my eyes off you, Not in a creepy way but I think you're very beautiful" He said with a nice calm voice.

His voice is nice to listen to.

I can tell his eyes can't take their eyes off. He looks at her with a look which is not full of lust, but admiration. Or he's very drunk.

"That's sweet, Thank you" She says with seductiveness while putting a small grin on her face.

"Can I get to know you?" He slurred a little bit through his words.

She looks at him before looking at me "Give me your wrist" She holds her hand open, making him place his wrist in it.

With a big smile on his face, he does what she asks of him.