04

༝ ˚ 。⋆ ⋆。 ˚ ༝
⊹Third Pov ⊹
11:30 Pm

At the time Alana and y/n went outside, Jean, Mikasa and Sasha were ordering their drinks.

They are best known by the people who come here. It's their favorite place to go out so they're here quite often. Besides being used for clubbing, this place also hosts concerts. Jean for example sometimes performs here as well.

Of the group, Jean is the person who goes out the most. Come probably also because of his environment.

When they got their drinks Mikasa starts the conversation "So when is the fashion show?" She plays with her straw back and forth in her tequila.

Jean takes a sip from his beer before answering her " May17th"

At the end of the school year a fashion show is organized. This is a unique opportunity for students to attract the attention of talented people from the fashion world.

This year Eren and his group want to go 100 percent for it, But there's still much to be done, such as first finding a model.

Sasha Slowly rubs the goosebumps off her arm "it's October and we still don't have a model yet"

Jean scrunches his nose a bit before letting out a small sound as he puts the beer bottle back in place "Frankly, we have nothing yet, no model, no design or ideas" They realize If they don't do something fast there's going to be backlogs.

Mikasa bites the skin off her lower lip a bit" We still have seven months, it will be fine"

"In order to have everything perfect we need to get started this month" Jean takes a quick look on his phone to see how late it is.

Sasha grabs her little mirror to see if everything is still in place "You're right, but where are we gonna find someone to model for us?" She folds it shut and puts it back, then looks at the two people next to her sides.

Jean thinks about what she said.

She has a point. They need to have a model but who could it be?

He comes back from his thoughts "Look what we're doing. We should be partying not thinking about school the fuck" Then he asks the barista for a new beer bottle.

-I don't think Eren is coming" Sasha puts her soft hair behind her ear. "He's probably drooling all over his pillow" Jean mumbled.

"Probably" They laugh.

In concern, Sasha watches Jean hastily finish his beer. She then looks at Mikasa to see if they are thinking the same. They've only just gotten here and he's already ordered his second beer.

"Uhm Jean, You were going to stop drinking, right?" She reminds him of his words

Jean struggles for years with a drinking problem. He went from going to the clinic to staying clean to relapsing again and going to the clinic again. He has no limit with alcohol that he can drink his way through until he passes out.

He can also get very aggressive, which is why it is preferable that we always bound him, but it doesn't often work

Jean was not interested to talk about this topic, not here, not right now or like ever.

"Can you not start this here" The non engaging aura sparkled across his face and posture.

"We want you to stay healthy and not destroy yourself. You're already on your second and we just got in" Mikasa is trying to give him view over it

Jean takes a new sip from his new beer bottle, not interested in talking further on this topic. As he removes the beer from his mouth he suddenly gets a shove from his back, then his beer spills onto his new shirt.