Safari Zone Abduction

Start from the beginning

Excited about the opportunity to spend time with the Ecruteak City Gym Leader, Ren, Raiden, Mayu, and Riyu eagerly accept Chuck's invitation. They set off together, traversing the scenic Route 47, filled with lush forests and beautiful landscapes. Chuck proves to be not only a skilled Gym Leader but also an excellent guide, sharing stories and knowledge about the region's Pokemon and history.

During their journey, Chuck takes them to a hidden hot spring, tucked away amidst the lush greenery. They take a refreshing dip and share laughter as they relax in the warm water. They also encounter various wild Pokemon, including the playful Chinchou that emit beautiful lights in the night.

As evening approaches, they reach the Safari Zone, where an inauguration ceremony is about to begin. The Safari Zone is a vast area reserved for Pokemon observation and capture in their natural habitats. The event is expected to attract trainers and Pokemon enthusiasts from all over Johto.

As they approach the Safari Zone, they notice the influx of people and excitement in the air. However, among the crowd, they also notice a few individuals acting suspiciously. Mayu, with her keen instincts, can't help but sense that something isn't right.

Riyu, filled with excitement after the thrilling adventure with Chuck and her new friends, decides to explore the Safari Zone a bit more before leaving. She notices a nearby candy store and figures it would be the perfect opportunity to grab some treats to enjoy on their journey.

With a cheerful smile, Riyu approaches the candy store and is enthralled by the colorful display of various candies. She carefully selects her favorites and decides to buy a few extra to share with her friends. As she pays for her candies, she thinks about how much fun they will have munching on them together later.

As she exits the store, her mind still on the sweet treats in her hand, Riyu is suddenly grabbed from behind by strong arms. She gasps in shock as she realizes that Proton and Ariana, the Team Rocket executives, have kidnapped her.

"Let me go! Who are you?!" Riyu cries out in fear, struggling against their grip. Proton and Ariana smirk at her, finding amusement in her helplessness.

"You're coming with us, little girl," Proton sneers, his grip tightening around her. "And don't even think about screaming for help. We wouldn't want your friends to get hurt now, would we?"

Fear courses through Riyu's veins as she realizes that they have her friends in their clutches. She swallows her fear and tries to keep a brave front. "What do you want from us? Let us go!" she demands, her voice shaking but defiant.

"Oh, we just want a little insurance," Ariana taunts, twirling a strand of her hair. "Your friends are special to some very important people, you know. And we wouldn't want them to get in the way of our plans."

Proton adds with a sinister grin, "So, we'll be taking you somewhere safe. Just cooperate, and maybe we won't have to cause any harm to your precious friends."

As they drag her away from the Safari Zone, they lead her to a hidden hideout, guarded by several Team Rocket grunts. Inside the dark and eerie base, Riyu is separated from Proton and Ariana, who leave her with Petrel, another high-ranking member of Team Rocket.

Petrel, a burly and menacing figure, sneers at her as he towers over her small form. "You're causing quite a stir, little girl," he says with a cruel laugh. "But don't worry, you're in good company now."

Riyu's heart races with fear as she realizes the gravity of the situation. She knows that her friends are depending on her to stay strong, but she can't help but feel overwhelmed by the dangerous situation she's in.

Petrel leans in closer, his eyes cold and calculating. "Now, here's what's going to happen. You're going to behave yourself and stay quiet. No funny business. Otherwise, your friends will suffer for it."

Mayu's instincts kick in, and she follows her intuition to track down the suspicious individuals who might have information about Riyu's whereabouts. Her eyes scan the surroundings as she moves stealthily through the shadows, staying hidden from view.

After a careful search, she notices a group of Team Rocket grunts gathering in a secluded area. They seem to be whispering among themselves, their expressions furtive and secretive. Mayu's heart pounds with nervous excitement as she listens in, hoping to catch any clues that might lead her to Riyu.

With determination in her eyes, Mayu confronts the Team Rocket grunts, her needle-like gaze fixed on each one of them. Her voice is cold and unwavering as she demands answers about Riyu's whereabouts and their sinister plans.

The low-ranking grunts tremble under her intimidating demeanor. One of them, sweating profusely, stammers, "W-we were just following orders. Archer... he's in charge now. He wanted either you or Raiden to surrender to him, or else..."

"Or else what?" Mayu's voice cuts through the air like an icy wind.

"Or else he'll make an example of her!" another grunt speaks up, fear evident in his voice.

"What do you mean by 'make an example'?" Ren asks, her face tense with concern.

"He... he said he'll make her suffer. If you don't surrender, he'll harm her... badly." The words send shivers down Mayu's spine. She can't bear the thought of Riyu being hurt because of her.

She clenches her fists, her eyes burning with anger. "You won't lay a finger on her," he growls, his voice echoing with determination.

The grunts look at each other nervously, realizing they are dealing with people who won't back down easily. "We... we don't know where they took her," one of them stammers. "Archer is the one who arranged it all. We were just following orders..."

Mayu's mind races, trying to figure out their next move. "What else did Archer say? Why did he want either me or Raiden to surrender?"

"He said... he said it was a message. A message to all Kantonians in Johto," one of the grunts manages to utter.

"He wants to show that Team Rocket is in control," another adds.

Mayu takes a deep breath, pushing down the fear and anger boiling inside her. "Tell Archer that we won't surrender. But if he even dares to lay a finger on Riyu, there will be consequences he can't even imagine.What is this message he wants to share?",she asks the grunts with her Needle at his neck.

The grunt swallows nervously, feeling the sharp point of Mayu's needle pressing against his skin. He glances at his fellow grunts, who look equally fearful and hesitant to speak. Finally, he manages to stammer out, "I-I don't know the specifics... But Archer wants to show the people of Johto that Team Rocket is back, and they're stronger than ever. He wants to create fear and chaos, to make everyone realize that there's no escaping Team Rocket's reach."

Mayu's eyes narrow, her voice cold and unwavering. "So he's using Riyu to send a message of fear to Johto, by threatening her life?"

The grunt nods frantically. "Yes, that's what he said. He thinks if he can make an example of her, it'll make others fall in line, especially Kantonians who might be thinking of resisting."

She steps forward, her expression serious. "Where is Archer hiding? We need to find him and put an end to this."

"I-I don't know..." the grunt stammers. "We were just supposed to follow orders. We weren't told anything else."

Mayu takes a step back, her mind racing. "Alright, you're useless to us then," she says coldly. "But remember, if you try to harm anyone else, we'll be back. And you won't like what happens next."

With that, she withdraws her needle and she turns to leave. The grunts watch her go, still trembling with fear, knowing they've encountered a determined opponent who won't back down.