Chapter- 37 His dream!

Mulai dari awal

She went directly to the kitchen and sat on the kitchen island.

"What are you even wearing?", he hissed but all she saw was his clumsy movements and shivering hands.

"You said, you can wear anything from the closet" she said innocently but he can see her wickedness under her innocent face.

"Out of everything you chose this to wear and that too without wearing anything inside", he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's not my mistake, Hero. I don't have anything to wear inside and it's not like you didn't see anything", she whispered sensually.

"And that doesn't mean you can sit here naked", he countered with a smirk.

"I am not naked, Arnav see, I am wearing a shirt", she remarked.

"That's the same", he replied.

"Naked means this", she said and started opening her buttons and he stopped her when she was about to open the button which was covering her breasts.

"Don't do this please", he breathed heavily and she smirked.

"Are you getting hard?", she teased.

"Yes", he said and took her hand then put it on his hardness.
"Literally I am hard but I don't want to do this now, not at least when you are still sour", he breathed out and her eyes widened.

He was still thinking about her when she was deliberately teasing him. And that moved something in her heart.

She cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead saying I love you.

"I love you", she kissed his eyes. "I love you", kissed his nose tip. "I love you", kissed his cheeks. "I love you", finally kissed his lips deep and hard until that kiss made them breathless.

"I love you so much, butterfly and you are beautiful in this shirt it's just I was unable to control", he whispered against her lips.

"I will go and change", she said and ran to his bedroom.

"Careful!" He yelled from behind when she tripped on the way.

She put on his sweat pants with a Hoodie and walked down.

"You are all pretty in my clothes and I think they suit you better than me", he chuckled and she laughed.

He prepared breakfast while she was helping him. He put breakfast in two plates and took them to the table while she prepared coffee for both of them.

When she was about to eat, a sneeze left her mouth. "Excuse me" She mumbled and sneezed again.

"Rain effect and you ate Ice-cream at night" Arnav mumbled and she sneezed again, nodding her head.

"Here" He muttered and took out a tissue but before that she wiped her nose with her shirt sleeve.

"Wipe it with tissue" He mumbled and wiped her nose with a tissue and she smiled sheepishly.

.

.

.

"So, your father betrayed aunt Nalini and married your mom then he cheated on your mom and had an affair with aunt Nalini," she asked, gesturing in the air as she is laying her head on his stomach and his hand ruffling her hair, massaging her scalp.

"Yeah," he replied.

"And this whole time Aunt Nalini knows that he married her friend and she still chose to be with him in an extra marital affair and gave birth to your brother."