"Don't jinx it, you jerk!" Lexus smacked Joshua's head and the latter whined.

Dylan only frowned but he was actually not listening to them as his mind was wandering to a certain beauty, specifically, the silver-red-haired beauty!

He was still thinking about when they would meet again. For some reason, he misses her... which was a first!

Dylan doesn't often miss a person he barely knows and yet he felt that way for not seeing Cruella anymore. That was more than a month ago since they last saw each other.

Yet Cruella's vivid image was stuck in his heart and mind. He couldn't forget her and wanted to see her again.

"Earth to Dylan!" Conan waves his hands in front of Dylan.

Dylan pursed his lips and slapped Conan's hand away, displeased at being interrupted.

"I know that look!" Joshua grinned and looked at the others. The four young men uttered in unison, "You are missing someone!"

Like a deer caught in headlights, Dylan's ears flushed red but he still wearing a cold exterior and glared daggers at the four.

However, the four teased him more and tried probing him but they all got a bump on their heads by Dylan.

"Ask me again and I will beat you to a pulp!" Dylan said and let out a menacing smile.

The four heroes gulped and shut their mouths but silently communicated with each other with their eyes.

After a while, Dylan excused himself and went to his room to take a bath. While soaking in a hot bath, his mind wandered again to a certain being. This time is the vivid image of his master, the beautiful silver-red wolf!

For some reason, he finds the two are connected because they resemble each other with their temperament and mannerisms.

No matter how hard he thinks about it, Cruella and his wolf master have the same aura.

A bold thought appears in his mind but quickly dispels it as he finds it ridiculous.

There's no way that they are the same person!

"I'm probably going senile! I should go out tomorrow to divert my attention. I'm getting more ridiculous with these thoughts of mine."

Little did Dylan know, his thoughts were accurate and he was bound to get a shock of his life in the future.

In Sun City, Cruella woke up in the middle of the night when she felt a familiar aura lurking nearby. She frowned and then disappeared from her spot.

Across the hotel, a black cat with bright green eyes was sitting on the roof while looking at the particular room where Cruella was.

It was the same black cat that Cruella met earlier at the abandoned building where the candy shop stood before it disappeared without a trace.

Suddenly, the black cat felt goosebumps and ran away as a reflex. However, the black cat was suddenly suspended in the air and a tiny delicate hand was holding its back.

"Where do you think you're going, kitty?" a cute baby voice reached the cat's ears and felt chills all over. The voice may sound cute and gentle but it was actually terrifying.

The black cat slowly turned its head and looked at little Cruella with a terrified face. "Eek!"

The black cat struggled but couldn't escape at all like being grasped by a powerful pincer.

"Answer me, kitty," Cruella uttered again.

"I'm sorry! It's my fault! P-Please spare me!" the black cat sobbed pitifully.