T E N |ELLE|

|Elvire POV|

I impatiently watch the clock as more minutes go by since the bell has rung and Lake still hasn't came into our AP Physics C class

It's nothing new though, he's usually late to his first period class.

I only expected him to come early because he was blowing up my phone just 5 minutes ago like...

Lake💕
Elviree
I'm outside rn
I can't wait to see you
W/ yo cute ass
I miss you sm
I'm going to kiss you a thousand times

Elvire

Can I sit next to you in class?
Elvireeeeeee
Answer meeeeeeee

Me
hurry up 🙄

I missed him real bad. But I'd be damned before he knew that.

We texted nonstop everyday this weekend but we couldn't hang out because I was working.

The classroom door opens and my heart sinks a bit when I notice it's Adelina walking in with one of her friends instead of Lake.

We end up holding eye contact as she makes her way to me.

She stands right in front of me and taps my phone on the table before winking at me.

If it was anyone else I would ignore them but it's Adelina.

And she is my biggest opp when it comes to Lake.

As she make her way to her seat I notice a faint red line of hickies on her neck.

My heart sinks deeper and deeper. I pray those aren't from Lake.

Soon after my phone dings. I pick it up and see an Insta dm from Adelina.

Addy
*insert video* *4 photos*
-just a warning love🤍

For a second, I debate whether or not I trust Lake enough to not watch the video.

I want to. I really wish I could just shut off my phone and act as if I never saw it but I know it's better if I find out now then later.

So I open the video to find a 5 second recording of Adelina and Lake kissing.

He's pinning her down on her car and their faces are close together.

The four photos just shows them inside her car really close to each other in different angles.

And the shirt she's wearing in the photos is the same one she's wearing right now, which means this was taken today.