4

june 1st, 2023los angeles, california

june 1st, 2023
los angeles, california

santana didn't bother to knock as he came barging through hunters door. he entered the room and saw her in the middle of it changing. her shoulders were heaving. she turned at the sound of her door opening and became annoyed when she saw who it was.

"fuck you want?" she asked, not rushing to throw any clothes over her bra and panties. she honestly didn't care if he seen her, she knew he would enjoy the show. she was also in her feelings right now. and she didn't care to argue with him right now, she was drained.

"i wanted to come in here and tell you dat shit you pulled out there wasn't cool" he said calmly, not wanting to trigger another argument

"santana, i really don't know why you brought him i mean her, to my house at all. i don't like you and i'm not gonna like her" she said wiping the tears from her face as she stopped crying. her mind was distracted from what it was actually thinking about; her mom. santana realized that was the first time she ever referred to him by his name. he looked around the room while she slipped into her sleep shorts and shirts. it was all white and it looked nice; clean. her room was very spacious, she even had a white couch in it.

"do anybody sit on dat?" santana pointed referring to the couch

"no, because they know if they dirty it they not walking out of my room alive" hunter said realizing this was the longest she went without arguing with the boy. her thought was short lived when he walked over and sat on her all white couch. "what i just say?" she asked putting her shirt over her head.

"who said ima fuck it up. shut up, live a little" he advised her. she walked over to him pulling onto his arm, he stood up before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her down with him onto the couch.

"let me go, why you touching me?" she asked as she tried to break from his grip

"nah i been wanting to do dis" he said as he put the girl in a headlock. her body felt warm against his and he liked it

"let me fucking go" she said calmly as she was wildly swinging her arms trying to hit the boy

"nah, you gotta stop bothering me and i'll let you go" he bargained, "if you keep on ima break yo fucking neck" he tightened his grip. hunter squeezed her thighs together. this was making her hot and horny and she wanted to fuck. he was being rough and she liked it.

"let me go before i fuck you" she said, not holding back how she truly felt. she was a very honest person and always spoke her mind; and this was no different. she didn't give a fuck if he had a girlfriend or not

"chill, i got ah girl" he said laughing at her anticipation to get into his pants. but he still held a tight grip around her neck. signaling his words meant nothing, he wouldn't mind it truthfully. he finally let her go before she stood up and fell into his lap. she felt his dick twitching under her ass as she twisted her body so she was looking at the side of his face. his nose piercing glistened in the light; hunter thought about how fine he was when his mouth was closed. she noticed his ear piercings and the tattoo behind his ear and on his neck. "you gon keep staring at me or wha?" he licked his lips and slid his back down a little further so he was more laid out.

"mm ion know, i'm tryna decide if i really don't like you or if i hate yo ass" she said as she rubbed the tattoo on his neck. he smiled, showcasing his straight teeth that sat beneath his braces.

"why it matta? you said you wanna fuck me right? i'm giving you yo chance" he said running his hand down the girls arm and trailing it to her thighs. he sneakily put his hands in between her legs as she looked down. "aww, now you don't got shit to say? what happen to that shit you was talking" he started to rub her clit through her shorts

"boy shut up" she jerked her head back before moving it forward to start kissing him. she pecked his lips once before going in again and slowing it down. making sure her tongue reached every crevice of his mouth. he tugged at her shorts signaling her to take them off before she pulled away from the kiss. "one, we is not fucking on my couch, and two, if you want my clothes off you gotta take em off me" she said with an attitude before crawling onto her sheets. "come lil boy before i change my mind" he took her word very literally and started his way toward the bed. he pulled her to the edge and started to undress her roughly, not taking his time at all. it clicked in his head why they always argued, the two had immense sexual tension. once he got her stripped down to her panties he pulled off his shirt and shorts, leaving him in his polo boxers and socks. "you got a condom?" she asked. he shook his head no before she huffed and reached into her side drawer pulling one out.

santana rolled his eyes. annoyed that she wouldn't let him fuck raw. she caught him in the midst of the eye rolling and spoke up. "boy you be fucking that mexican girl raw every night, ion wanna catch nothin" she spat. that comment annoyed him a little so he grabbed her neck and flipped her over.

"shut the fuck up" he said stuffing her face down into the bed, she tried to swat him with her hand but he ended up just pinning both wrist at the bottom of her back. he slid his boxers down using one hand and didn't bother to put the condom on. he pulled her hair and threw the condom in front of her so she could see he wasn't using it. he slipped the tip in slowly, still having a firm grip on hunters curls, not letting up. once the tip was in he slammed into hunter roughly making her moan loudly. he realized her moans were do pretty, shit her voice was pretty but he never noticed because she was always spewing bullshit from her mouth. as he picked up his pace hunter put a hand on his thigh to slow him down.

"move yo fucking hand" he said roughly pushing it into her back

"fuck i'm sorry" hunter moaned out as he kept ramming into the back of her

"nah, you big dawg right? take dis dick" he said looking down and seeing the cream starting to build up on his stomach. gisele never creamed like this, she never even came. her pussy was naturally loose, so the sex never felt good to either of them. but with hunter, he could barely fit his tip in. as soon as he said that he felt one of her hands slither away from his grip and find their way to his balls. massaging them as he slid in and out of her. "you hell" he said to her as she moaned out some more.

"nah they been in there for some time. y'all think she killed him?" ronnie messy ass stirred the pot as he realized santanas absence was going on 30 minutes.

"shit, i wouldn't be surprised" sin said, "she almost killed me" he remembered the day he poured water on her in her sleep and she chased him around with a gun. dee and rock looked at each other before nodding and realizing they came to the same consensus.

"y'all dumb as hell, they fuckin" dee said as he shriveled up his face at the thought of his cousin having sex.

"not he beat us to it" rock joked making the boys laugh and dee look at him with disgust

"ion think they fucking, she hates him" ronnie said, a little confused at how that would be possible, "they always arguing and he got a bitch?" ronnie stated. "i say we eavesdrop" ronnie insinuated

"ima stay my black ass right here" dee said as he looked at the rest of his homeboys, "y'all can go but when she get mad ion need her to be up my ass. i live with her" he explained

"you right, you right" all three of them nodded in response. they made sure to be quiet as they tip toed through the halls to hunters door. they made sure to be gentle when placing their ears on the door. they heard clapping and they all knew that sound too well.

"call me daddy" they heard santana demand behind the door, ronnie had a wide mouth, rock had a smile, and sin had a frown ; being that he always had a crush on hunter but she never returned his interest.

"no" she moaned out. the boys then heard a slap and the bed creek as if more pressure had been applied to it

"call me daddy, what i say?" what the boys couldn't see is the grip he had on her neck and hair. and her red ass, tainted from being slapped so many times because she wasn't listening to him.

"fuck, daddy" hunter finally replied weakly. the boys tip toed away before looking at each other in disbelief.

"well i'll be damned, jose done did it" ronnie said as he found his way back to the couch