"Of course! :)" I reply.

While waiting for a text back, I put my stuff away and leave the classroom.
When I'm on my way over to the car, William finally texts me back. So, I stop in my tracks and immediately read the text message without knowing what to expect.

"Please, be honest with me... Is Hayden your other baby?"

I stand here schocked and confused at his question. What could he possibly mean by that? Does he think that I have an ageplay relationship with one of my students? That's absurd.
As if living with my student isn't bad enough...

But even if it was like that, I don't understand why he would need to know about it. And out of nowhere too...

"No, of course not."

I hit send and immediately feel a little guilty because even though it's not a lie, it's not completely true either.

Hayden and I are not in an ageplay relationship but I am babying him a lot -out of pure reflex- , because I'm a daddy after all and it kinda somehow just comes naturally with him.
I have even ordered some baby stuff online for him to use on top of that, and he has also been in little space atleast once.

So, it's not weird that William thinks that Hayden and I have that kinda relationship, because it does look like it. But that doesn't mean that we do, because we don't and we never will.

Hayden

It feels weird to be alone in this apartment and even though Mr Nelson has betrayed me, I can't help but to miss him.
He's usually always around and takes care of me. So, now that he's not here, it feels really empty.

Well, I'm not completely alone because Grayson is here too, and I'm also currently chatting with Noelle on snapchat.
She told me that she has gotten better and will probably be able to go back to school on Monday. Hopefully I'll be able to do so too.

But unfortunately my sore throat and still pretty high fever tell me otherwise, and if I'm unlucky I'll probably have to stay here for another whole week.
Yay... another whole week in this hell hole.

However, other than seeing Noelle, school isn't much better either because I'm still gonna have to see Mr Nelson's stupid face, and have to learn boring stuff like history and math. So, there's no win-lose situation or win-win situation. It's only a lose-lose situation for me.

A sigh escape my lips and in all helplessness, I feel my heart getting heavier, and tears start to blur my vision.
Why do I have to feel like this?
Why can't I ever be happy for once?
Just when I thought my luck has changed, it all just turns around and stabs me in my heart, and it fucking hurts. It hurts so bad...

Just when I thought that someone actually cared about me and wanted to be in my life, it all just goes straight to hell.
I don't want to be sad or mad at Mr Nelson. I don't want to have any negative feelings towards him at all.
I just want him to love and care for me,be like a father figure to me.
Like a... -I can't believe I'm saying this-
Daddy.
Is that too much to ask?

Yeah, it is apparently too much to ask because he already does all that for someone else. Someone else named William...

Owen

I'm now at home and William hasn't replied to my last text yet. I guess that his break ended and that he had to go back to work, or that he just didn't have anything to say to that. But it's weird because he has always something to say about anything.

Well, he'll probably text me back eventually, I'll just have to wait.
Until then I have to check on Hayden. I hope he's doing alright.

When I enter the bedroom I find Hayden in bed, shaking and wailing loudly. His face is red and wet from all the tears, and there's snot running down his nose. He's a total mess, and I'm schocked at what I'm witnessing.
What happened here?

"Hey... what's going on?" I ask while walking over to the bed.
"Why the sudden tears, hm?"
I crouch down by the side of the bed and stroke his head gently.
At the same time I can feel that he's still really warm but there's no use trying to take his temperature because he's obviously too upset for that right now.

I really wonder what's gotten into him.
What made him like this?

But I don't get the chance to figure that out because my thoughts suddenly get interrupted when a distraught Hayden grabs my arm out of nowhere and hugs it tightly.
"P-please...don't leave me..."