2.

Owen (Mr.Nelson)

I walk out from the teachers' lounge with my portfolio in my right hand , ready to go home for the day.
As I walk through the corridor I can hear loud noises from one of the classrooms nearby. Suddenly a door swings open and out comes...
Hayden.
He looks irritated as someone closes the door behind him.

"What happened?" I ask.
He looks up at me and furrow his eyebrows.
"Nothing" He says and immediately looks away from me.
"That didn't seem like nothing." I say and slowly start to approach him.
"Did you misbehave again?"

Without looking at me, he murmurs something that I can't hear.
"What?" I ask
"Fuck off" he says through gritted teeth.
"What was that?" I ask sternly.
"Nothing!" He snaps as he begins to walk away.
Without hesitation I follow him down the corridor.
"Didn't I tell you that bad behavior will have consequences?"

As I say that, he suddenly stops and turns around.
"So? What are you gonna do about it?"

I adjust my glasses and make a motion with my hand for him to follow me.
"Come with me" I command
"Why?" he asks
"I need to talk to you"
"You already talked to me this morning. And I said it then and I'll say it now...
I don't need or want your help."
"Just come." I coax

He looks at me in disbelief and groans but eventually follows me into an empty classroom.
I close the door behind me and put my portfolio down on the front desk while Hayden decides to stay by the entrance.

"Okay, I know that you don't want my help but let's make a deal." I say while leaning on the desk and crossing my arms over my chest.
"What kind of deal?" he asks with concern and raises one eyebrow.
"So, I'll give you two weeks to show that you can behave. That includes doing your schoolwork properly, not cursing and respecting your elders. If you can't do that during that time, I will have to force you to take extra lessons with me, everyday after school"

His eyes widen at my words.

"And if you can do that during that time... well then... you can just keep on doing it for the rest of your school years because you will need it. Trust me." I say and smile slightly while itching my stubble.

"So, do we have a deal?" I ask while he just stares at me.