Yoongi:oh....really *rubs her lips*

Jennie:yoongi and luna leave eachother we have to discuss *yelled*

Yoongi:we will continue it later my dear kitten *smirk*

Jimin:go yoongi sit beside Tae *smirk* Liana and Lisa you both also come and sit beside us *smile*

Yoongi:hey bro long time no see how are you *rest his hand on his shoulder*

Tae:i-i-i am go-good hy-hyung *laughs nervously*

Yoongi:why are you sweating huh... *wipes his sweat*

Tae;nothing hyung *looks away*

Luna:now listen to me everyone *serious tone*

Yoongi:oh...yes I am listening *smirk*

Luna:ahh....yeah...so I already told-

I was about to continue but suddenly Jennie phone ranged and she looked at me

Luna:what happened *raised eyebrow*

Jennie:Lia is calling me seems like she need help *whispered in her ear*

Luna:go and take it *calm tone*

After sometime she came and sighed she looked at me and then said

Jennie:ahh...guys me and Lisa will not able to help in the plan cuz we got another important mission *looks at luna*

Luna:hey...what happened is she ok? *whispered*

Jennie:she need our help but I told her that you all are busy but me and Lisa can help and she agreed *smile*

Luna:Jennie why it seems like she is going to attack on Tae *whispered*

Jennie;can't say anything maybe *calm tone*

Luna:ok go and help her but make sure she will not able to hurt him at any cost *calm tone*

Jennie;don't worry *smile*

She walked out of my bar with Lisa and I sighed ahhh...lia now what are you going to do then I cleared my throat and said

Luna:so tommrow in that restaurant Tae will go there as the singer I will be the bartender and liana will be the waitress who will serve jk and sohee jimin and yoongi will be customer you both will sit in bar counter and keep an eye on jk and han sohee *serious tone*

Tae:but what if jk will recognize us like he knows us right?

Luna:jk only saw jimin and yoongi that why they will be in bar counter he also saw liana once but ok she will hide her face with mask *looks at her*

Liana:don't worry Luna I will do my job perfectly *smirk*

Luna:huh....he have yo breakup cuz according to our rule he can only date our team members *calm tone*

Jimin:well yeah so now can I go my girlfriend might be waiting for me *raised eyebrow*

Tae:who rose? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:nah nah *calm tone*

Liana:yerin? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:nah nah *calm tone*

Yoongi:ryujin? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:nah bro *calm tone*

Luna:jihyo? *glared*

Jimin:nah girl she flat *smirk*

Tae:how many girlfriends you have huh...?here I can't even handle one girl and you have taht much girlfriends *angrily*