Chapter 6

-horny ass femboy in another au-
Enmu's POV:
I stared at the clock all day during class, I was to much of a deprived emo train freak that just broke up with his boyfriend.
I didn't feel like paying attention, I mean I was gone for about 5-6 days...Hmm...I wish I could fake my emotions again, just like Douma. Ugh... Everything looks so blurry, my eyes were teary from crying all those days.
I rubbed my eyes, and blinked a few times. I could kinda see better but not really...It kinda also made it worse.
The next thing I know is that class is over. The clock time had passed by so fast...Usually it felt like forever but this time it didn't.
Mr. Uzui gave us our homework, I was the last one to collect it. Before walking out of the door frame. Mr. Uzui stopped me and I turned my head around.
"Enmu. I need to speak to you"
"What do you want." I mumbled quietly, I didn't want to speak to the teacher. He's probably gonna ask me why I have been absent for these few days.
"I need to use the restroom" That was an excuse to leave and he let me go.
I walked in the hallways looking down. I can sense everyone's eyes on me while I was walking down the hallways. Then I bumped into someone.
It was Muzan...
.
.
.
~Really Short Chapter~
242 words