Chapter 2

💕I love Enmu hair style 😚💕
?¿Ships?¿
0.1% of Douma x Akzaza & Enmu x Kokushibo
Enmu's POV:
After me and Kokushibo walked out of the nurse's office..The bell rang.
"It's time to go to class, I'll see you later Koku!" I left to my class waving a goodbye to Kokushibo

Kokushibo's POV:
"It's time to go to class, I'll see you later Koku!" His voice sounds so cheerful and soft..I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Enmu waving goodbye as he was leaving.
I waved goodbye back and then he left. I also went to my class thinking about Enmu.. Muzan doesn't deserve Enmu.. And I'm not just saying that because I like Enmu. I care about Enmu and it hurts to see him get beaten up by someone.
"Kokushibo!"
I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Daki calling for me.

Enmu's POV:
I went to class and sat next to my best friend Douma. It seemed like the teacher isn't here yet. Douma kept looking at me with a concern look..
"Douma what's wrong?" I asked wondering why he looks concerned..
"Enmu..? What happened to your face"
I forgot that Muzan kicked my face really hard and punched it a 'few' times, there was bandages on my forehead and nose.

"Oh it's nothing I just fell down that stairs! Clumsy me-"
"Enmu..Did Muzan beat you up again..?"
I went silent looking down, I didn't want to answer the question since Douma known about this..
"Yes.. he did..but he loves me!"
Douma stayed silent. I found a way to change the topic, it was about trains. I found trains fascinating so I talked about it with Douma.
But a few minutes has past and I can sense someone staring at me..
I looked around while Douma was talking and saw Akzaza staring at me..He was giving me the death stare but then turned away when I saw him.
'Hmm..Strange' I thought..
The classroom door opens.. And Mr.Uzui (the teacher) came in the most 'flashy' way possible.. Everyone went back to their seats to 'learn.'
.
.
.
.
🌿~Time skip~🌿
Enmu's POV:
As class was finally over.. I was walking through the hallways looking down.
Muzan came out of nowhere and pushed me against the locker. And kissed me..he said sorry for always beating me up..
I was shocked and my smile faded away..
'I-Is this a dream..?'
"Enmu!" I felt someone touching my shoulder..
.
.
I woke up and realized I was still in class.
"Class is over, Enmu"
Turns out Douma was calling for me
'So it was just a dream..'
I left class walking through the hallways and spotted Muzan. I knew he was gonna beat me up but I didn't mind!
'Buzz!'
I got a notification on my phone. I checked and It was Koku! I texted back happily. While I was texting Koku,
Someone pulled my hair and I got slammed onto the locker.
.
.
.
.
484 words
☀️☁️~Have a good day or night!~⭐️🌙