Chapter 5

~Chibi Enmu~
Warnings
Douma x Akaza
Enmu's POV:
I placed my backpack on the floor. And checked my phone.
13 missed calls
7 notifications texts
I saw that they were from Muzan. I looked at the messages knowing he was going to be angry.
And I was right... But then one message caught my attention...
That's it I'm coming to your place!
Today at 12:06 PM
I checked the time and it was 12:16 PM
I knew that I was going to get beaten up again...Then I heard the doorbell so many times.
"Enmu, Let me in! I know you're in there!"
That was the sound of Muzan's voice...He sounded pretty pissed off.
I didn't know what to do so I just stayed silent. I got lost in my thoughts, not paying attention to what Muzan is saying...I could only hear his words blurred out but the sound of his voice stopped.
I didn't think much of it so I ignored how he stopped yelling.
.
.
.
~Little Time Skip~
1:00 PM
Enmu's POV:
I was wondering what I should eat for lunch until I got a text notification.
I checked and it was from Douma.
Hey Enmu, Do you want to hang out with me and Akaza? We will get lunch also! (•u•) >0<!!
I didn't have any plans so I guess I'll go with Douma & Akaza.
Sure I'll come! So where are we going to meet up?
At ———— place! We'll eat lunch first! :> 0u0
Okay, I'll be there at about 1:40 pm
I placed my phone down and got ready. I picked an outfit to wear and made myself look good (he already looks good~😩). I left at 1:20 pm and went to the place that Douma told me to go to. When I got there...I could not believe my eyes...
Akaza kissing...DOUMA?
.
.
.
I blinked twice to make sure I wasn't imagining things. And yes...I wasn't.
When Akaza saw me, he quickly shoved Douma off.
"Bitch, you told me he was going to be here at 1:40 PM!"
"Akaza-donoo~ Let's just eat now~!"
I just pretended like nothing happened. Still shocked in my mind though...
When the food arrived. I began to eat my food while Douma is just flirting with Akaza...
This isn't really that surprising. I mean I knew that Douma liked Akaza since he told me but I didn't expect this!
I wonder if they are already in a relationship though...If they are why aren't they hitting each other..? Hmm..probably a different kind of relationship...

After a few minutes, I talked about trains and how cool they are. Akaza didn't care much but still listened, Also Douma. The time has passed by fast while talking and eating.

After finishing our meals, Douma paid for it and tipped the waiter. Then we went to the mall to hang out and buy things.

While we were going to different stores in the mall, we bought many things. I saw two key chains of trains.

'Maybe me and Muzan can match!' I thought in a cheerful mood. So I bought the key chains for me and Muzan. I saw that Douma and Akaza are having romantic moments... Their relationship seems different but oh well! Not my business.

After getting out of the store, we were walking around the mall for a couple of minutes. But... All of a sudden I froze... I saw something that I did not wish to see...

I saw Muzan...kissing a girl...Daki...

It felt like my heart has shattered into a million pieces... It felt like a tsunami crashing down on me... Tears formed in my eyes like that rainy day yesterday... I took a picture of them with a camera.

Douma and Akaza were confused until they saw Muzan with Daki.

"I-I'm just gonna g-go home!" My voice was shaky and I looked down and left the mall...

.

.

~Time skip of 6 days~

I didn't want to go to school... I'm fucking tired...

I feel like a depressed whore... I have a bunch of notifications but didn't bother checking them.

This day, I decided to get ready for school even though I feel like a mess... I dressed up for school and decided to wear a hoodie.

I left my home to walk to school...

.

.

.

I walked in the hallways looking down, hoping nobody will notice me. I just wished this was a nightmare...

I went to my locker and that was a bad idea... Before I could open my locker, someone slammed me against it. I looked up and it was of course Muzan.

"Where the fuck were you?!"

"home."

I didn't feel like talking soon to be my ex-boyfriend... Then of course.. fucking people came surrounding us to watch us...

"anyway...!" I said in a cheerful tone

"I'm breaking up with you," I said in a cold tone.

"What?!" Muzan looked pissed off and was about to punch me before I shoved him off.

"I saw you and Daki at the mall..." I stared into his soul then left.

I ran in the hallways into the restroom.  When I was alone I broke down in tears... I didn't want to break up with Muzan... I loved him... Maybe I should've forgiven him... And everything would've been fine...

I looked in the mirror, seeing my reflection. My face looked like a mess, my hair isn't that bad...

The bell rang for class...

I walked in the hallways going to my class, when I entered through the door. Everyone's eyes were on me until I went to my seat.
(I wrote this at 1:00AM-2:00AM but now it's 8:00AM😃)
Douma was next to me and noticed me.
"Enmu! I was so worried where were you?!" He sounded worried for me... I didn't know what to say so I stayed silent, looking down on my table. Then class began...
.
.
.
~Stay healthy😊~
998 words...