Chapter 3

~Train and Tunnel~ Choo Choo~!

!Warning!

Blood

Abusive Relationship

Cursing

Muzan's POV:
I slammed Enmu against a locker. I punched his soft pretty face.
"Pretty boy..Did you fucking tell that bitch (Kokushibo) to come to the restroom to save your ass.." I said in an annoyed tone.
"No..I didn't..master.."
I thought he was a fucking pretty liar but I don't think he would.. But I will still give him a beating since I'm 'bored'.
"Train freak, Get ready for a beating."
Enmu didn't respond..
Enmu's POV:
I didn't respond since I had nothing to say to him..I mean he does this every day so it isn't something new.
Muzan pushed me onto the floor and started to beat me up in the hallways.. Many people witness what he was doing..But he didn't care.
Even his fangirls were watching disappointingly..
Everyone was staring at us..I didn't like how they were..I didn't want Muzan reputation to get ruined because of me..
Some people were recording us with their phones and some are just watching.. They don't dare to stand up to him. I was just smiling because I think this is how love is shown I guess. Muzan then pulled me up facing the locker.

He started banging my head on the locker back and forward repeatedly really loud and hard...Blood was getting splattered on the locker...This kept going on and on.

'This is normal...Right?' I thought to myself.

'It hurts..it hurts..IT HURTS..! But the pain... It feels normal...I hide it very well...'

(I didn't want to do this to enmu (っ◔◡◔)っ but I did :[)

"Why the fuck are you near my locker, Muzan."

.

.

.

.

(This was so short-)

~Loving Enmu~

256 Words