As soon as I reached my dorm, I ignored Jimin and Yoongi hyung and got straight into the bathroom, closing the door gently.

I opened the bag and took out the white box wrapped with red ribbon, carelessly untying it.

The box revealed a note first then a gold chain with a pendant.

A smile rose while I read the note.

"Okay, this present might be a lil boring but I always wanted to give you a piece of me. Duh, just to let my best friend know that you'll be my bitch for life. So my idiot of a friend, fuck off the masculinity and wear that for me. Happy birthday.

-with love, J."

Present

Present

My hand slowly caressed the lining of the necklace around my neck. I always did that when I felt nervous and what made me nervous right now was headmaster Psy. I stood just in front of his door, a few seconds before I could actually knock it.

Being here was already worse and after last night's plan with Jisoo, this office seemed like a death walk.

I placed the necklace back inside my shirt before knocking the door.

Let's do this.

"Come in, Mr. Kim," I entered the office with amusement. He knew I was the one to knock?

I nod and walk in before closing the door behind. "Have a seat," he said with a smile as he walked to his seat.

"Headmaster, you wanted to meet me?"

"ah yes, Tae, I have a message for you." he says and places an envelop on the table.

I raise my eyebrows, then glance at the envelope, "Go ahead and open it." he chuckles lightly. So I do so. I opened the envelope.

"Dear Mr. Taehyung,

We're pleased to welcome you for our internship program-"

I immediately stopped reading and glanced up. The headmaster was smiling.

I didn't even apply for an internship.

"Professor Yg applied and recommended your name for this internship. Your grades are awesome at arithmancy and you've joined the club too. The ministry is offering workshops for youngsters, this is great opportunity for you." he completes as I stare at him, still comprehending this whole thing.

"But professor, how am I supposed to work at the workshop if-"

"It's going to be conducted after your graduation, so you better talk to your parents." he smiles. "Your family knows about it, you just have to talk to them, they want to know your thoughts, what their child wants in his future." He says and I nod.