She snapped back to the past while she was sleeping.

I snapped back to reality when I heard the knock on my room's door, I sat up on the bed quickly and set my hair and bounced from the bed to the floor and walked to the door to open it. I was standing behind the door to hide myself from someone who arrived at my room.

I just tilted my head to see that someone, I saw that this is the valet of the house who came with the revolving tray with fruits on it. I welcomed her into the room, she entered the room and closed the door behind.

She is not very young nor very aged, she is a woman in her 40s. She is a very good friend of mine in this big mansion. She offered me some fruits after cutting them, as this is the evening time and I like to eat fruits in the evening and morning.

She was offering the plate while my hand reached out the plate to take it from her, she saw the bandage on my finger, "what happened? Madam, why is this finger bandaged?" she asked me softly, "It's nothing ajumma, don't worry, it is just a small wound. It will be fine soon." I said calmly ignoring the pain I am having.

"I saw some blood drops on my way to your room, i thought it was your uncles thing but then I was shocked after finding that those blood drops are making a way to your room and not further, so I thought that you are in problem so by making a masquerade of fruits I came to your room." the valet lady said while explaining her point.

"Don't bother yourself this much ajumma, I am okay and there is nothing to do with my uncle." I explained it to her by seeing her tensed face. "You know your uncle fixed your marriage?" Ajumma asked with a pale face. "Yes I heard their talks, they were saying the dates are fixed and we are not friends anymore." I replied calmly yet anger inside.

"Yes, that only, I want you to know that that guy to whom you are going to marry is very very nice, there is nothing wrong in him, you are lucky to have that type of man." Ajumma completed with a good favor of that guy.

"But ajumma I don't want to marry a person whom I don't love and most importantly I don't even know him." I argued back to ajumma. "I know him very well, you can ask me anything about him if you want to." Ajumma said.

"Why would I like to know about him?" I replied in annoyance. "Ajumma, you can go now. I want to sleep sometimes, but my headache is increasing moment by moment." I asked her to leave my room.

I could see her frame moving out of my room and by turning back, closing the door. I rose on my feet and ambled towards the window, which was giving a perfect view of sunset, the cold waves of air in the evening mixing with birds chirping sounds was giving a perfect atmosphere.

My light materialed floral dress was waving with the air, and I could feel the wind's soft touch to my bare hands and my face. My hair's movement is with the wind blowing.

Taehyung pov

I was sitting with father on the soft materialed big sofa, the sober color of that i really liked with the white marbles on the flow which is giving a perfect look to the room with those light golden with a splash of little whiteness coming from the chandelier, the walls have big guns hanging there, i sat with my father there.

When we were about to finish our talk, I saw a girl figure standing over there behind the pillar listening to our talk, but I couldn't see her face. I just glanced at that spot and after a minute I missed the figure.

I couldn't see the frame again.

Our Marriage is not so far away, just a week after the ceremony.

I want her to be the prettiest bride in the whole clan.

2 days later:

"Mr. Yu, I want you to take this to my bride's mansion and give it to her." I said while ordering my valet.

This is the kit I had sent her to be ready as a bride, a perfect dress with options and shoes to wear under it, a perfume to wear on the day especially, a small and light jewelry kit

This is the kit I had sent her to be ready as a bride, a perfect dress with options and shoes to wear under it, a perfume to wear on the day especially, a small and light jewelry kit. And a bouquet With a note stick on a bouquet.

 And a bouquet With a note stick on a bouquet