To Silvia's surprise, Mira was smiling and even blushing as she stared into her closet, seemingly lost in a daydream.

"It must have been a good event, huh?" Silvia whispered on the back of her head, still observing Mira with curiosity.

Mira didn't often smile, so Silvia was slightly taken aback by the sight. However, she had a hunch as to why her roommate was smiling and blushing like that.

"It has something to do with young lady Cassia, doesn't it?" Silvia silently mouthed, bringing Mira back to reality.

Startled, Mira jumped slightly when she saw Silvia's face in front of her. Just moments ago, Silvia was sitting on her bed, and now she was right there in front of Mira.

"I'm not going to force you to share your thoughts with me, but remember that you can always call on me if you need someone to talk to or share with. I see you as my sister, even if we're not related by blood. I'm older than you, so you can count on me," Silvia said, smiling warmly at Mira.

Unbeknownst to Mira, Silvia had always considered her as a younger sister. Even before they met, Silvia had wished for a younger sister, so when she found out that her roommate would be a younger girl, she was overjoyed.

Silvia had anticipated becoming close with Mira right from the start, but as they say, things don't always go as planned or desired.

When Mira arrived at Clorance Manor as young lady Cassia's personal maid, she greeted everyone with a bright smile. However, as soon as everyone left, she would put on a stoic expression and prefer to be alone.

It was a challenge for Silvia to get close to Mira, as Mira seemed reluctant to let anyone get too close to her, except perhaps for the young lady of the Clorance household. Silvia couldn't fathom the reason behind Mira's guardedness.

"A-Ah..." Mira averted her gaze, struggling to find the right words to say to Silvia. Silvia found Mira's shy demeanor endearing.

Smiling, Silvia playfully ruffled Mira's hair. As much as she wanted to hug Mira in that moment, she restrained herself. Silvia wanted to create an atmosphere of comfort and trust, not intimidate Mira.

Turning around, Silvia began making her way back to her bed when Mira uttered something that caught her completely off guard.

"T-Thank you, S-Sister Silvia."

Silvia was utterly stunned, finding it hard to process what she had just heard.

"Am I dreaming? Did you really... call me sister just now?" Silvia rushed back to Mira, attempting to catch a glimpse of her face, but Mira kept hiding it. She was clearly embarrassed by her own words.

"This is so embarrassing," Mira muttered silently to herself.

However, Mira was also overwhelmed by Silvia's heartfelt words. She was still processing the impact of being called a "friend" by young lady Cassia, and now she had a sister figure she could rely on. It felt like a dream come true. Mira was filled with joy and happiness, grateful for the positive changes that had occurred since she started serving the young lady.

But little did they not know, that moments after the happiness they're experiencing right now, will be disrupted by a character coming into view.

❛ ━━・❪ 🌹 ❫ ・━━ ❜

"Eh? Where am I?"

I suddenly found myself transported to a breathtaking garden as I woke up from my slumber. It was a garden adorned with vibrant roses in a myriad of colors. White roses, yellow roses, orange roses, lavender roses, and shades of pink-both light and dark-all bloomed in harmony alongside the classic red roses. The scene was a mesmerizing display of nature's beauty.