prologue

Prologue.

Sky Full of Stars.

The number one top trending historical-fantasy web novel with over millions of reads.

A story which involves the romance between the two main characters.

Amoria de Demint. The novel's main character aka the beautiful and stereotypical female lead. As the daughter of a Baron who lives in the Empire's countryside, she was born with both love and affection from her parents and grew up being kind and innocent. Everyone adores her.

Mikhail van Lucrenze. The handsome, strong, and smart novel's male lead. The prince charming of the female lead, Amoria. As the plot goes, he fell in love with the female lead. He was the next in line to the throne, the crown prince of the Empire.

However, of course, in every novel written, there aren't just main characters. Since a story would be boring to read if there aren't any antagonists.

Speaking of antagonist, there is a popular and spiteful character who exists in the novel. Everyone in the comment section of the novel talk bad about her, bash her, and call her evil names. And that character was none other than the main villainess of the said novel.

Cassia de Clorance. As the daughter of Empire's most notable Count, and the family who is closely related to the royals, Cassia grew up with a gold spoon in her mouth. Other than that, she was also announced as the fiancé of the crown prince, Mikhail.

Blinded by jealousy on how the crown prince cares so much about Amoria, something that the crown prince never showed to her, she mistreated the protagonist. Bullied her. Shame her in the aristocratic society. And because of that, the crown prince went furious and demanded her to be tragically killed.

Like they say, "Death is the only ending for the villainess."

But . . . Just what the hell is going on?

I just happened to finish reading that web novel, and went out to buy food for me and my dorm mate's dinner.

However, things happened and I got involved in a traffic accident, as a truck had appeared in front of me and the next thing I knew was everything went all black. It is obvious that I had died after that accident.

So can someone please tell me.

Why . . . ? Just why on fucking earth did I suddenly woke up as the infamous Cassia Clorance — the icon of misery?!