Chapter 6 - Cattle Against The City

Part 1

The scene opens in a desert with a line of cowboys riding their horses, and lined up with a herd of cattle.

The camera closes in on the line of cattle, and a cowboy appears, playing his guitar, and singing a western song.

♪ On the trail ♪

"Hey, isn't this a music video?" Asked Jeremy.

"Yeah." Replied Phineas. "No idea why it's being shown though."

♪ Always riding and a-roping on the trail ♪

♪ Where them doggies are a-loping on the trail ♪

Three cows huddled together, and sang back up.

(♪ On the trail ♪)

♪ Nothing worse than bees a-stinging ♪

♪ 'Cept this cowboy song we're singing on the trail ♪

♪ (On the trail) ♪

♪ Sunset's looking awful groovy on the trail ♪

♪ (On the trail) ♪

♪ 'Cause they colorized this movie on the trail ♪

The camera zooms out to reveal that the whole scene was a music video being played on an mp3 player by Phineas.

"Oh, it's that day." Phineas pointed out. "This makes much more sense now."

Ferb nodded in agreement.

Candace huffed in her seat. "Stupid termites. Stupid cliff. Stupid cows." She mumbled quietly.

♪ (On the trail) ♪

♪ On the trail (On the trail)  ♪

♪ On the trail (On the trail) ♪

♪ Yah! ♪

Phineas and Ferb are shown riding horses in an enclosed fence, and a cowboy watching over them. Both brothers are wearing cowboy hats with helmets underneath. Phineas is also seen wearing a brown vest, and a scarf around his neck to make him look more like a cowboy. He is also wearing earphones connected to his mp3 player, listening to his music.

"Smile, boys!" Linda calls out to them from her car.

She takes a picture with her camera.

"Aw, you two look so cute!"

"She means well." Phineas commented, dryly.

Linda raised an eyebrow at her son, to which Phineas just gave out a nervous chuckle.

"Wow. You really are so much different there compared to when I met you." Vanessa commented.

"I'll be back in a few hours. Have fun!"

Linda drives away in her car, revealing Candace standing behind it, tapping her foot with an unamused expression.

 "Yeah, right. You better not pull any of your weird stunts, got it?"

"Don't fret none, school marm." Phineas replied in a western drawl as he and Ferb both take off their cowboy hats.

Candace pauses, then takes them for their word. She then hops on the fence, lays down on it, then proceeds to talk on the phone.

"So, he was like totally checking me out when little Miss Pants walks in front of me. Yeah, yeah! So I was like "Uh, hello?" and so she was like "Oh no, you di-in't!" and I was like "Oh yes, I di-id!""