Chapter 2 - Part 2 | Rollercoaster - Cover Blown

Part 1

"Hey, Ferb." Isabella greeted the green-haired British boy.

Ferb paused his work to give her a wave back.

"Does your stepbrother ever talk?" Isabella asked Phineas.

"Ferb? He's more of a man of action." 

Ferb hammers the nail, causing the hammer to ricochet  between the nail, and is nose. He doesn't react, and just blinks after. 

"I was gonna go to the pool, you wanna go swimming?" Isabella extended her invitation, but Phineas declined.

"Kind of in the middle of something here."

Phineas winced as soon as he heard his past self say that. He then turned to Isabella with a frown.

"Sorry for blowing you off like that."

Isabella shook her head fondly.

"Nah, it's cool. The rollercoaster was a lot of fun."

Phineas smiled again, while his siblings took pictures of them together.

Linda leaned towards Candace and Ferb, and whispered in their ears.

"Candace, Ferb, honey. Would you mind sending me a copy? It's for the scrapbook."

Both siblings gave her a thumbs up.

"Oh, right. Okay, I'll see you later then."

Isabella then leaves the backyard, leaving Phineas and Ferb alone to their devices.

"Okay." Phineas responded.

Back to their project, he calls out to Ferb. "Hey, Ferb! You got enough rivets up there?"

Ferb gives a thumbs up, and shoot the rivets from his device, showing he has plenty

"Oh this is so not safe..." Linda grumbled, but no one, but her husband heard her.

"Hey, where's Perry?"

"There's the other iconic line." Said Candace.

Monty and Vanessa braced themselves for the what's coming next.

Perry walks around the corner of the house. He glances around for any signs of life. As soon as he was sure the coast was clear, he jumps up and puts on his fedora. He then pulls out a remote, and pushes the button. A hatch appears on the side of the house, and he walks in to it.

Everyone, save for the three in the know, stared in shock, and their jaws dropped. They couldn't believe what they were witnessing. The Flynn-Fletchers' platypus, who "doesn't do much" seemed to do a lot more than he let on.

Stacy was internally panicking big time.

'OH NO! HIS SECRET!' She thought in a panic.

Meanwhile Monty and Vanessa had their faces buried in their hands, unable to look anyone in the eye as they felt everyone's gazes on them.

"W-what's going on? Why is Perry wearing a hat? Where's he going? And how is he able to do that?" Phineas asked, aloud.

The two OWCA employees didn't answer the question, nor lifted their faces to look at them. They just let out a sigh. Vanessa was keen on staying quiet for now, and just explain everything after, but Monty was annoyed at something.

"Why is the first thing that comes into people's minds whenever they see one of our own is to question the hat?"

"Wait, you two know about this?" Asked Linda, but the two didn't elaborate further.