Man Next Door - Ending

"Y/n!" Taehyung jumped to your balcony. He knocked on your glass door. It's almost midnight. He wondered if you weren't home or probably drinking somewhere.

You unlocked the door and walked back to your bed lazily. You are already asleep. It's almost midnight.

"Hey," Taehyung joins you in the bed. He saw your stuff is still on the box, he will gladly help you unpacking them tomorrow.

"You said you would go for a couple days." You closed your eyes. Cherishing his warmth on your back.

"I miss you." Taehyung pecks your head.

"I don't miss you at all. I'm having fun here without you." He chuckles.

"Of course you are." His hand was caressing your waist.

"Seokjin called off the engagement."

"I know. How did your parents take it?" You are raised differently from him. From the beginning the two of you already stand on different starts. To be able to stay by your side, even if it was only for a while, he's glad he met you in this life.

"My mom cursed at me. I'm sure she wishes I'm dead." Your mother is always genuine about casting you aside.

"Are you alright?" He asks softy,

"Seokjin told my dad about us. He wants to meet you. Is it too much to ask?"

"Of course not." "It's only right if we do it his way."

You turned around. Observing his face.

"Are you scared?" He massaged your waist now, "Taehyung?"

"I'm nervous." He answers shortly.

"We will meet him and talk a little. My dad is nice. You don't have to worry."

He kissed your nose, "Let's greet your dad tomorrow." Taehyung chuckled to see how clueless you are. He wondered if you would feel the same if he asked you to meet his parents and friends. You weren't the type that worried much but.. It's a serious relationship after all. In the end it has to lead somewhere.

"I can't wait!" You say out of excitement.

"Now sleep again." He snuggled to you.

"Why?" You frowned.

"What do you mean why?"

"I'm not sleepy anymore. I want to do something else." You grabbed his pants. Cupping his lower part.

_____

Taehyung bathed in his own apartment. The two of you ended up not sleeping all night and collapsed in the morning.

It was afternoon now.

You wore your casual clothes. Munching pizza he ordered before going to his own place.

"You dressed up for my dad." Taehyung wore a suit. He looks perfectly stunning. Taehyung cleared his throat, he must be very nervous, "Hi, handsome. Do you have a girlfriend? We can do one or two things in your backseat," Taehyung sighed.

"Naughty, Y/n. Don't ever say that to another man, okay!" He warns you.

"Come on. This will be fun."

Taehyung drove his car.

He doesn't talk much on the way to your house. He tries to calm himself. Well, he never thought that he would meet someone's parents to ask for consent to date their daughter.

But he will definitely do it. For you.

_____