Let's date

"Y/n ." He sounds worried.

"Hey.." Taehyung kissed your head. You were startled by his action, you didn't expect him to treat you so sweetly. You stayed quiet because you didn't know what to tell him.

"I'm sorry for leaving without telling you. My brother called, so I went to see him." You explained, it's all a lie but he does not need to know.

"It's okay. I'm just worried.." When he woke up you were not there, and you left your phone as well, he wondered if something happened.

"I'm going in first." You weren't sure if you should ask Taehyung to come in with you. You'd love to have him, but your heart is not ready for something that's about to come.

"Okay." He waited patiently behind you.

You bit your lower lip. You didn't want him to leave. Just say it, stupid! You've been sleeping with him. It's something right? He didn't seem like the type who sleeps with anyone for fun.

"Taehyung?" GOD, why the hell am i so nervous about this! "Do you want to stay in my place tonight?" THERE! Easy right?

"I'd love to." He ruffled your hair. You jumped to his arm. Hugging him tightly.

"Really?"

"Yes, of course." Taehyung cleared his throat, he thinks about this the whole time while you disappear, he wants to be a part of your life, he fell in love with you, somehow, he does not want to lose sight of you, "I mean.. If you are willing. Let's date.." He caressed your cheek, "I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear to you before we... It's just all new to me..." You could feel he was looking at you lovingly. You grabbed his collar and kissed his lips with all the love you feel towards him.

Hope it's enough to be the answer for him.

"It's new to me too." He followed you inside the apartment. Taehyung locked the door behind him.

You opened your clothes one by one, dropping it to the floor as you walked to the bedroom. He did the same.

You sit on the edge of your bed. Inviting him to do you. Taehyung kissed your thigh. It went higher as he placed your legs on his shoulder. Just looking at him, sent the tingling all over you. Taehyung looked up to you before burying his head between your legs.

"Keep going." You moaned.

Ugh, his tongue felt so good. You can tell he got experience in this. You were a moaning mess as your legs started trembling through the sensation he gave.

Taehyung inserted his fingers in.

"Does it feel nice?" His deep voice didn't help, "I want to hear you, babe."

"YES." You managed to answer. Taehyung was marking your thigh. Your body was squirming. Liking what he did. His fingers moved faster 'til your juices were squirting out.

"Taehyung..." He was done. He licked his fingers and smirked.

"You wanna taste yourself?" He put his fingers to your mouth. He watched you sucking it, thinking how your lips were around him. He groaned.

Taehyung removed his finger and kissed you. He went lower to your neck.

"Do you want me to?" You grabbed his hard part.

"Please?" You begged. You wet your hand with the saliva, starting to stimulate his member. Taehyung moaned. He was on his knees in the middle of the bed.

Taehyung held your hair so he got to watch you please him.

"Y/n ."

Your mouth sucked around his shaft while your thumb played with his tip. His moans were encouraging you to do more. You put his thing in your mouth. Taehyung can't help but thrusting at a slow pace. Shoving it down to your throat.

This was the first time you went down for a man. You never like it. And people seem to like to please you more. But with Taehyung, you were willing to try everything.

"Shut." He pulled out without finishing.

You could see he was on the edge as collapsed to the bed. You wonder why he didn't finish in your mouth.

Taehyung pulled you down to him. He kissed your lips lustfully.

He moved on top of you.

"I'm sorry for this." He whispered. He was thrusting in a crazy pace into your feminine part without warning. You gasped for his sudden action.

"Taehyung." You stopped him.

"Hmm?" Taehyung slowed down. You spread your legs wider and reached for his hands. He looked confused. You want to intertwine your finger with his.

His eyes soften right away when he understands what you want. Taehyung entwined his hand with yours over your head. It exposed your chest freely for him to enjoy.

He sucked on each one hungrily. You squirmed wildly under him. Your scream is getting louder. Taehyung let you cum first before he finished himself inside you. It was dripping on the bed as he pulled out. His hot breath on your neck was the last thing you remember before you fell asleep.