I make a billion just by breathing

"Where are you this early? And why is your phone dead?" Hoseok welcomed you. He came to wake you up. To his surprise you are not home. All night apparently.

You cleared your throat, you were glad you didn't invite Taehyung to get in, "It's broken." You threw it to him. Hoseok caught it with his hand. Observing your phone, "Fell into the toilet." You  continued. 

Hoseok immediately dropped it to the floor. Now your phone screen is cracked.

"Disgusting!" He complained.

"You have to buy me a new one. You officially broke it." You didn't bother to pick up the phone on the floor and pour some orange juice into the glass.

You didn't shop either. Mr. Lee filled your fridge every 3 days. Make sure you get fresh juices and milk.

"I put your dress in your bed. Mr Lee will pick you up tomorrow in the afternoon. Mom will send her hairdresser and make up artist to get you ready."

You rolled your eyes, "I don't want to go."

"I don't think I need to remind you why you should go." Hoseok washed his hand.

"Where do you want me to go this time?"

"You can always thank me later."

"Thank you? Thank, you? Honestly every time I see you I just want to take the life out of you."

"Well, too bad." Hobi shrugged, he's the heir and he definitely will be the one who'll support you one day. You can't be too mean to him. He just never comes for good news!

You went to the lobby to use the phone after cleaning yourself. You dialed Alea's number, she picked it up after the second ring.

"My car, bitch!" You snarled at her.

"Oh yeah, about that. Can you just let me use it more days?" This bitch and the audacity.

"Ass aren't you. Pick me for college."

"Why don't you ask Mr Too Handsome and cute for Y/n to drive for you? He is surely into you, you lucky shit." When her eyes landed on the man, oh, she understood you better.

Call it love or anything, she agreed with you, this man is worth fighting for.

"He is working. He is an adult with responsibility." Taehyung had a different world with you. But somehow he is so perfect to be with you.

"Responsibility sounds like you." Alea laughed, "He got to work hard for your rich ass problem."

"Shut up."

"So who's number is it?"

"Lobby." You sighed, you should buy another one soon.

"Do you want me to send you a new one?" Alea was loyal to you as you loyal to her. Money will never be the problem between the two of you. It was a small amount compared to the irreplaceable friendship.

"I want the new one that was just released last month." You requested, "I'll pay you later."

"Just let me use your car. I'm renting now."

"Alright, alright." She always knows how to make you soft.

Alea hung up after talking for 10 minutes. More like she is teasing you about Taehyung. Who knows your doomsday came this soon. She just never thought you would find love.

_____

Mr Lee picked you up at 6 PM, your parents and Hoseok already went to the party. She sent her favorite hairdresser and make-up artist this must be important.