005

//lowercase intended ; not edited

"PHIL LEMME ASK you a question" symone sat next to him on the couch.

"what?" he took his focus off the game for a second.

"so do crystal and jace like yk.. talk?" symone raised her eyebrow.

"dude what? why you ask?" phil laughed.

"i just wanted to know that's all" she raised her arms in defense.

"tuh okay but i don't know for sure, i think so tho" phil replied

symone nodded her head and went back to her room. she sat and thought about it, if everyone thought there was a possibility of crystal and jace being together, she was gonna fall back. she knew she didn't like him for real but she thought of another female being close to her man like that made her sick to her stomach.

she grabbed her phone out of her back pocket and scrolled to jace's contact and blocked him.

she knew she wasn't gonna see him again until the lock down was lifted so she didn't have any trouble doing it.

symoneeniasia   therealjacecarson
you blocked me?

symone stared at the messagea and debated what to do. after 5 minutes of thinking, she decided she wasn't gonna text back.

out of sight out of mind.

and that's how symone went for the rest of lockdown, with out jace carson.

//i wanted to give y'all this lil shi, cs i'm gon update with a longer chapter later tn!!