001

symone niasia carter 💕

//y'all i ova tweaked, i forgot musa left so if y'all read this before it was edited excuse this!

"MAN WHERES COACH? we've been waiting for like half an hour" jace asked coach naim, impatiently.

"hang tight guys, he had to pick his niece up from the airport give him about 5 more minutes" naim replied.

"sorry for the wait guys! i'm here now" coach ike walked in the door with a lightskin girl behind him.

she had black shoulder length hair which she was wearing straight right now but she seemed to be upset.

"woah" drew gaped looking at her.

"dude she's bad" phil co-signed.

"y'all ass thirsty" crystal laughed nudging jace expecting him to laugh with her but stopped when she noticed he was staring too.

"looks like they're not the only ones" nick laughed at crystals face.

crystal rolled her eyes and walked off towards coach.

"bring it in y'all!" coach ike waved his hands in the air bringing everyone close. "this is my niece, symone. she came all the way from chicago she'll be staying with me from now. & she will also be your new manager and athletic trainer. you need equipment, a bandaid, water, go to her"

symone smiled and waved from behind him and ike concluded his announcement and let her introduce herself individually to the players.

"hi, i'm symone!" symone held her hand out in front of crystal.

crystal didn't smile back and just shook her hand, "crystal".

she wasn't jealous or anything, she just was a little off because she has feelings for jace and him looking at another girl just didn't sit right with her.

symone looked a bit taken back at her attitude but just moved on to the next player now introducing herself to phil and musa.

symone laughed at musa's awkwardness, she thought it was cute.

she had wrapped up all introductions except for jace so she walked up to him.

"hey you're jace carson" she smiled.

"oh they talk about me all the way in chicago" jace raised his eyebrows laughing.

"don't get ahead of your self, my uncle was talking about you the whole ride here" symone shook him off.

jace was a little taken back, this was the first girl besides crystal who's met him and isn't totally flipping out.

symone smirked seeing the look on his face and walked away.

"i think i'm in love" phil said watching her walk away.

"you stand no chance phil" drew patted his bacm.

the whole practice, jace had a little bugging thought in the back of his head about symone, how she had humbled him and slightly bruised his ego. he didn't like that.

"jace you were going hard for just a practice" drew walked up to jace after practice.

"practice how you play" jace shrugged.

that was partially true but he really was just showing out, to prove that he was someone to be hype about when you're in his presence to symone but she really wasn't showing him any mind.

"you need a ride home?" jace asked crystal as they were both waiting after practice.

"no" her response was short and jace could tell something was bothering her.

"you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"yeah i'm fine jace get off my back" crystal raised her voice slightly.

"damn did i do something?" jace grabbed her chin to face him knowing she would fold.

"whatever i did i'm sorry" he pulled her in for a kiss and she kissed back.

crystal smiled and they began walking together hand in hand to get some food.

// short chapter, not edited!
& girl this show sooo good & jace so fine i was surprised when i didn't see any books since it's been around since 2021. i hope y'all enjoy and expand your taste with this book luv you!!