004

//lowercase intended ; not edited

SYMONE SAT IN her room staring at the wall in boredom.

she groaned then began pacing around the room. it's been 2 weeks into the lockdown and she hasn't done anything but do her school work and just stay home and do nothing.

jace 😎 2m
get on the game pls

symone smiled and grabbed her head set off the desk turning her ps5 on. she accepted the party invite and joined the party with drew, musa, jace, and crystal.

she was introduced to musa by jace one day when he had added her to a facetime call with him.

"hey y'all" she greeted them.

"heyyy symoneeee" phil dragged.

"don't start phil, hey symone" crystal added on.

over the two weeks, crystal did take jace and phil's advice and did get to know symone a little. they were well acquainted now.

"join my party i'm finna buss y'all ass in these zone wars" jace said cockily.

"i don't think so" drew taunted.

"bro jace move! you been targeting me the whole game omg" symone groaned.

"ight ight i'm done my bad" jace laughed.

jace had made everyone rage quit and get off the game except symone.

"so are you doing public or online for second semester?" symone asked.

"online, that public shit dead ian tryna get sick" jace scoffed.

"you cuss too much" symone pointed out.

"and you cuss too little, i thought chicago females was supposed to be aggressive" he chuckled.

"boy youn fuckin know me" symone rolled her eyes.

"naw cussing don't suit you, don't do ts no more" jace shook his head.

"what you mean cussing don't suit me? that don't even make sense" she furrowed her eyebrows together.

"yo mouth to pretty for you to be cussing"  jace stated bluntly.

symone's heart skipped a beat and she checked the time.

12:01

it was those hours.

"umm, i'm gonna get off facetime me" she changed the subject distracting herself from what he had just said.

jace left the party and symones phone began ringing.

"hey" she said when she answered the phone.

jace set the phone up on the counter in the kitchen and began grabbing things out of the pantry.

"are you about to cook? it's 12 am" symone asked in disbelief.

"i'm hungry, finna make me some noodles or something" he sighed.

"what you need to do is go to sleep you got school in the morning" she replied.

"first off, my first period is gym and we literally don't do nothing so i sleep through it and then second period is language arts and it's boring as hell so" he shrugged.

"you just have an answer for everything, it's okay to be quiet sometimes" symone said smartly.

"shut the fuck up" jace rolled his eyes.

"who the fuck are you talking to jace carson??" symone snapped.

jace smiled at the phone, "my fault big gangsta"

symone just rolled her eyes and smiled.

crystal      1m
are you still up?

symone stared at the notification a little confused but replied

crystal

are you still up?
Read 12:24 AM

yeah
why wsp

are you still on the game with jace he's not texting me back?

symone made a face having mixed feelings. she had a little feeling that jace and crystal had something going on because of the way they flirted when they thought nobody was looking & how they just acted around each other in general and maybe that's why they got off on the wrong foot at first.

"what's wrong?" jace asked noticing the change in symone's face.

"nothing, i'm going to sleep tho bye" she hung up before he replied.

crystal

are you still up?
Read 12:24 AM

yeah
why wsp

are you still on the game with jace he's not texting me back?

idk call him maybe i got off the game

symone shut her phone and stared the ceiling till she fell asleep.

she didn't know why the idea of crystal and jace being together had an effect on her at all but it did.

//ok y'all i wanna address this now, there is absolutely 0 crystal hate tolerated fr 😒
i just didn't want to change the story line too much so crystal and jace are still a thing currently!!
but who knows how long that's gonna last