A Day and a Slumber

COREY

Sang texted me that she's now with North and Luke, sending a pic of a couple of candy bags she made. There was one full of pink skittles in a plastic heart container.

She found the Harry Potter jelly beans and made me promise to try them with her. Also to help her trick Raven into eating the booger flavored and the ear wax flavored ones. I laughed at that. Luke bought her a pinata and they shoved as much candy into it.

North on the other hand bought small toys and stuff to hog as much room inside the pinata. I know he was trying to overcome the candy for Sang. She said she never hit a pinata before, that's why he got her one.

I really don't know what she did with Kota and Victor, but I'm sure she'll be more happy to explain when were together again. Axel decided we'll have a slumber party at one of the finest hotels. He got a penthouse suite with a balcony, there was a large pool and a small arcade in the hotel.

As much as the others wanted to have it at Mr. Blackbourne's place, we thought Sang would be more comfortable at the hotel than where their girlfriends might sleep. And our place wasn't big enough to add 9 more people, we'd suffocate.

I don't know what they told their significant others about tonight, but they better not ruin it. Me and Marc just got back to Charleston from checking out the hotel and setting up a game table. We made sure extra cots and stuff we delivered. Axel said he'd place in an order for dinner and breakfast.

Luke and North was to drop Sang off at our place to finish packing. We got most of her luggage sorted and in the back of the SUV already. I really didn't want her to leave, and I was still curious on what went on at the hospital too.

Axel and Mr. Blackbourne agreed on Sang telling us whatever they talked about in Dr. Roberts office. Marc said it was something cool, like he won something that doesn't exist. As much as I wanted to push further, I believed Sang will tell us.

It was almost 7 o'clock already, once we got back to our place we found the others helping Sang pack. She left out a pajama and clothes for tomorrow, Raven plucked out a bikini for her to wear if we go swimming. She blushed beautifully and tossed it in her tote.

My twin took the rest of her stuff and placed it in the SUV. I made sure to pack my swimming trunks, when I got back into the living room I saw Brandon kissing Sang against the back side of the couch. As much as it kind of made me jealous, I was happy for my brother.

"Are we ready? Most of the others are arriving at the Hotel now." Axel asked as he took Sang from Brandon. We all agreed and headed out.

"You okay Sweetie?" I asked Sang as she yawned. She's been looking tired recently, but her job is a handful, especially how today went too. She deserved a nap from this very long day. "You should take a powernap."

Raven agreed and let her rest against him, Marc turned up the ac as Axel drove. My twin scolded as he had to be squished in the back with the stuff. I chuckled at the annoyance on his face.

It was about 20 mins that we arrived and a happy Gabriel yanked the door open to see Sang asleep. "I don't want to wake her," he pouted. The rest of grunted our agreement, we didn't either. She looked so peaceful, until Luke came shouting "Swim Time!!" that woke her up. I grunted as she sat up, wishing the drive was longer.

"Hey," Sang smiled rubbing the tiredness from her eyes. "What's going on?"

"Swimming first Trouble, lets wake that pretty ass up. C'mon, we still have lots to do and little time to do it." Gabriel gently helped her out as she crawled over me. Axel gave the valet the keys while we grabbed our stuff. Luke and Gabe had her laughing as she was dragged inside, we quickly followed them towards the pool. Marc gave Sang her bag and she went to change in the locker room.