Lost and Found

SEAN

Yesterday was the past, tomorrow is the future, but today was a gift, that why it's called the present.

And a gift it was. Walking into that room...was anything I could have dreamed for, only that that dream became reality real fast. I had a girlfriend, I made out with her in front of Sang.

Sang. My pookie.

I found her. My heart shattered into a gazillion pieces it might as well be dust. She was still breathtaking beautiful. Those bright green eyes seemed shadowed more than the first time we met. Her hair was still the waterfall length of blonde rainbow colors. Her lips more full and looked perfect for kissing. I could still feel her cute button nose trace along my cheek until they found my own. Eskimo kisses from her was like holding billions of dollars in your hands and you could do what ever you wanted.

A hot tear slid down before I could contain it. Holding her in my as once again turned my life upside down in an instant. I didn't care I had Sarah, or felt what she was to me. I didn't care who was watching when Sangs body heat melted with mine. I didn't want to be with Sarah anymore when I cradled my pookie's heart shaped faced. Her skin was soft as silk.

What kind of person would I be if I just ended it? Could I do it? I fists clenched as I saw Corey take her hands. Laced them like it was the most natural thing to him. I didn't know what to think, those were my pookie's hands. Hands that are supposed to be intertwined with mine and never to be let go again.

What shocked me was when Sarah thought to kiss my jaw line, making a public claiming. I felt embarrassed. When the team made their way out, I saw Raven smirk at Sarah. What I didn't expect was him claiming Sang, kissing her more passionately than I did with Sarah early. I guess the universe gave me a taste of my own medicine. She wasn't single.

Hearing what the girls said about Sang... I didn't understand. What was going on? Who was the first to meet her? Why are people talking about her? I needed to see her, to talk to her. I wanted answers.

My phone went off with an incoming text message. I really didn't want to check it but it might be Phil. He said he would get Dr. Song to meet me tomorrow. That I will shadow her while she goes on her last rounds in the hospital. It was my last chance before she's gone, probably forever, back to where she came from.

Owen: family meeting. Explain.

My stomach dropped. A meeting? The girls must have left. Sarah. Damn I'm an asshole. I just walked off, she needed an explanation too. Fuck my life. I got up from sitting on my bed and went over to my closet.

An old shoe box was buried beneath other boxes and books. A shoe box that held old memories. My brothers, my best friends wanted answers and it was time to tell them. Even though I didn't want to. They'll probably fall in love with her. The Toma team clearly did. I could see it on Axel face. In Marc's mismatched eyes, they adored her completely. The twins looked like they would do anything to make her smile. Raven would kill to protect her. My heart burned.

I found my lost bird only to see that she had pack of dogs. Jealousy filled my mind, body and soul. I had Sarah, yeah.. she's good for me. We've been great together. I like Sarah, she's a good person. My mind went back to Sang. I got the box down.

It felt so heavy in my hands even though there were only a couple things in it. Things that put a smile on my lips. It felt like I was just yesterday.