Yandere Jing Yuan x male reader x Yandere Blade

Start from the beginning

"Because we love you."

"How can you say that?! We barely know each other... I don't know any of you... stop...let me go." (Y/n) felt Blade cling onto him tighter, and the man applied a few words.

"But we do, we know everything about you, watching you and protecting you. Don't you get it?" Jing Yuan stroked (Y/n)'s cheek, licking up the salty tears.

"Don't worry, you'll be happily giving yourself to us soon," a cloth was placed over his mouth as a weird smell entered his mouth.

"No!" (Y/n) tried to yell, his vision was darkening as he kicked his legs, accidentally kicking the general. (Y/n)'s body gave out as Blade held the limp body in place. He was contemplating fucking (Y/n) here and now but Jing Yuan deterred him from doing that.

"Let's bring him back, then we'll think of a way to get rid of...them..." Jing Yuan spoke, causing Blade to clutch (Y/n)'s body slightly tighter.

"They will die, and he will be mine.." Blade whispered slinging (Y/n) over his shoulders.

"Ours, we spoke about this," Jing Yuan reminded him, his eyes dangerous. Of course, they will start fighting over (Y/n)'s attention. It was a fragile balance. One thing is out of place and both of them would be dead on the ground holding the murder weapon responsible for the other person.

Jing Yuan led Balde to the prepared room he had in his home away from all the other people. Trees and bamboo were surrounding the place so it was concealed. Not to say he doesn't stay there much before other than inviting Yanqing over once in a while for practice as there were not many people around.

The prepared room was underground, there was only a bed in the place. Blade placed (Y/n) on the bed and locked up his ankles and wrists. This way he won't be able to escape. They have all of (Y/n)'s measurements to make sure he was able to get on the bed and sit comfortably, the chains on his ankles were able to extend longer than the ones on his wrists so he could at least sit up and stand beside the bed.

Now all they have to do is just wait for the man to wake up. It might take a few hours but that was plenty of time for them to prepare for the other's arrival. They stripped the other of his clothing and bathed him. Changing him into something that can be taken off easily. (Y/n) was locked back in place as the comforter was placed over the chains on his body.

(Y/n) woke up an hour later, much sooner than the other anticipated. But then again, this was their darling, so of course he was filled with surprise. Convinced he had a bad dream (Y/n) was slowly trying to process everything as his mind slowly cleared up. He looked at the approaching men and had a very ominous feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"What am I doing here?" Trusting his guts (Y/n) was cautious but it was too late when he lifted the blanket off of his body and saw what he was wearing had changed and how he was chained to the bed. His breathing became heavy as the two sat next to him, not allowing him to move. (Y/n) became fearful when they loosened his shirt as it slipped off of his body, which has been cleaned thoroughly. He looked at his hands seeing how they hurt when trying to push one of the men away from approaching.

(Y/n)'s fingerprints have been burned off but his nails have been cleaned up very well. He was stripped of all stray hairs on his body and his skin felt as if all the dead skin cells had been scrubbed off of his body. His skin was weirdly soft, he had zero idea how the other was able to do this to him without much pain other than on his hands. (Y/n) touched his face not feeling much change, and then his hair nothing much changed there as well.

Jing Yuan was in front of him kissing his naked chest as the blade was behind kissing down his spine.

"Stop.. get away from me!" (Y/n) yelled still not realizing why they did this to him. Was it to make him more feminine? If so, why would they like a man anyway? Or was it just more of their preferred body type on a man? (Y/n) was confused about why they would turn him like this. Or was it to better hide him in public by dressing him up as a woman? All of them seemed possible and the latter makes the most sense.