Sparks of Courage

While everyone was busy with the snowball fight, Pitch regained consciousness and looked around at the scene in front of him. He couldn't believe it. Everyone was having fun. There was no ounce of fear present on their faces.

Pitch: No!

Before he could say anything else, a manta-ray made from golden sand comes towards him, and he quickly ducks down before it hits him.

Pitch: *Livid* You dare have fun in my presence?! I am the Boogeyman! And you will fear me!

The outburst causes both Jack and Tsuki to glance at him. Pitch lunged towards Jamie, who was laughing and having the time of his life. Before anyone knew it, the young boy ran towards Pitch and phased right through him.

Pitch: *Petrified* No! No!

It was then that Pitch realized he was no longer visible to the children, leaving him powerless and defenseless. He looked at the guardians and the two spirits as they looked back at him. Immediately, he turns and runs off into the nearby forest. When he comes out, he approaches a frozen lake area, and without looking, he runs into North's belly, which causes him to fall back into the ice-covered ground.

North: Leaving the party so soon?

Pitch backed away in fear.

Tooth: You didn't even say goodbye.

Tooth tosses him a quarter, which he immediately caught in his hands.

Pitch: *Confused* A quarter?"

Pitch looked up at her, and before he knew it, Tooth punched him square in the jaw, causing him to cry out in pain. One of his teeth fell out in the process.

Tooth: And that's for my fairies.

Pitch shakily stood up while clenching his jaw. However, he didn't get a moments peace when Tsuki came up to him and punched him in the gut, causing him him to kneel over.

Tsuki: And that's for making my friends believe I was dead.

Pitch managed to recompose himself as he gazed at the guardians.

Pitch: You can't get rid of me! Not forever! There will always be fear!

North: So what? As long as one child believes, we will be here to fight fear.

Tsuki: That's right, Pitch! As long as the sparks of courage ignite the fires of bravery within, we'll fight until the very end!

Pitch glared at them, but that glare shifted into wicked smirk.

Pitch: Really? Then what are they doing here?

He gestures to the nightmares emerging from the woods as they surround the pond, seemingly surrounding the guardians.

North: They can't be mine. I'm not afraid.

Pitch's smirk fell as he gave them a confused look. Jack walked up to him with Tsuki following behind.

Jack: I think it's your fear they smell.

Tsuki: And what was it that you said... *Smirks mischievously* It only riles them up more?

Pitch's eyes grew wide in terror as he began to back away slowly, all the while the nightmares slowly moved in on him. Before he knew it, they all charged towards him as he tried to run away. Unfortunately, they managed to catch up as they swept him up in a sandstorm of the nightmare sand as it threw him into the air. The black sandstorm quickly carried Pitch through the forest and pulled him towards the area where the broken bedframe was. He tried to escape by grabbing onto ground in a desperate attempt, but unfortunately, the attempt was all in vain as he lets out one final scream before finally disappearing into the darkness of the hole as the bedframe was sucked in as well. The hole quickly closed up, leaving no trace of the Boogeyman left. It was over. Pitch was finally gone. The clouds part away as the man in the moon revealed himself, glowing brightly in the sky. Jack and Tsuki walked ahead as they both gazed up and smiled at Manny.