Center Talks and Sleigh Rides

North, Jack, and Tsuki were all riding down an elevator to the factory area. Once they reach the ground, the door opens, and they all walk out.

Jack: It's nothing personal, North. What you all do, it's just, it's not my thing. Though, it may be your thing, Tsuki.

This caused Tsuki to look at him as she raised a brow at him.

Tsuki: What is that supposed to mean, Jack?

Jack: I'm saying you're by the book.

Tsuki gave an annoyed look at the winter spirit as he turned away from her, smirking. A yeti turns to North as he holds out a clipboard and a pen. North quickly signs it.

North: Man in Moon says it is your thing.

Jack: We will see.

Jack walks ahead and looks around the place.

Jack: Slow down, would you? I've been trying to bust in here for years, I want a good look.

North: What do you mean, 'bust in'?

Tsuki let out a snort. She remembers Jack's many attempts to get inside the workshop. But unfortunately for him, his efforts were all in vain.

Tsuki: *To North* Oh, don't worry about it. *Unfolds her fan* He was never a match for the yetis.

Jack turns to look at her with a deadpan expression. This just caused her to laugh a little.

Tsuki: That's payback for your earlier statement. At least I have the courage to tell the truth.

A nearby yeti was glaring at Jack.

Jack: Oh, hey, Phil.

Phil pounded his fist while looking at Jack.

North: Keep up you two. Keep up.

The two spirits try to catch up while they look around the factory in awe. Even though Tsuki and North were acquaintances, she never got the chance to visit his workshop until now. She was amazed, to say the least. She'll never know how just one guy could be responsible for delivering toys to all the children in the world, in just one night. Tsuki noticed that the yetis were making the toys instead of the elves. That just made her confused. Weren't the elves supposed to make the toys? Or something like that.

Both Jack and Tsuki ducked from a flying duck toy. Jack walked up to North with Tsuki right behind him.

Jack: I always thought the elves made the toys.

Tsuki: Took the question right out of my mouth.

North: *Whispers to them* We just let them believe that.

Jack and Tsuki stopped to see some elves messing around with Christmas decorations. One elf is wrapped around with the lights and had some ornaments on him and a star on the top of his hat, making him look like a Christmas tree. One of the elves connected two plugs, causing the elf to get electrocuted while the lights around his body lit up. Tsuki bit her lip, trying to contain her laughter from the scene as she covered part of her face with her fan. North comes back and looks at the elves.

North: Very nice. Keep up the good work.

Jack gave an amused look as North pulled him and Tsuki aside. A yeti is painting a toy robot with blue paint as North walks by him.

North: I don't like it. Paint it red.

This caused the yeti to exclaim in shock as he looked over next to him and saw all the toy robots he painted were blue. He threw his head up in the air in defeat and slammed his head on the table.