Final Battle

In Jamie's neighborhood, Jack was creating a trail of ice in the middle of the road. There was a man walking his dog until he saw the trail of ice Jack created as he, Tsuki, Jamie, the guardians, and Makoto passed by them. The guardians and Makoto were on their own sleds, except for Tsuki, who was running on all fours, maintaining her balance. She was having fun along the others. Even Bunny looked like he was enjoying this, too. Jack then creates a trail of ice going up, making the group do a loopy loop, with North catching Bunny in the process. Jack creates a ramp, making them go fly high into the air before landing down safely. In Cupcake's apartment, Cupcake is sleeping in her bed, having a nightmare. All of a sudden, a snowball hit her window, causing her to wake up. She looks up and sees snow in her room. She's extremely confused until a snowflake lands on her nose, causing blue frost magic to land in front of her eyes, causing her to smile.

In Pippa's room, she was awake and smiling as she saw snow falling in her room in awe. All of a sudden, she heard knocking at her window. She sees Jamie waving at her as he is floating in midair. She gets up from her bed and opens her window.

Pippa: Jamie, how are you doing that!?

Jamie: Jack Frost! Come on, we need your help!

He flies away as a snowflake lands on Pippa's nose, causing blue frost magic to land in front of her eyes as she gasps and blinks for a second. She sees Jack looking at her while holding Jamie as they both flew off.

Pippa: Hey, is that...

Monty: *From next door* Jack Frost!

He zips up his jacket and leaves his room. In Claude and Caleb's room, the twins were watching as snow falling in their room with big smiles on their faces as they laughed a little. All of a sudden, two presents landed on their bed as they heard someone shouting from outside their window.

North: Merry Christmas!

They quickly ran to their window and saw North waving at them as he sled past their house, along with Bunny, Tooth, and Makoto.

Bunny: Happy Easter!

Tooth: Don't Forget To Floss!

Makoto: Be safe around lakes and rivers!

They were stunned to see the guardians until they heard someone screaming in joy. They look the other way and see Cupcake sledding by their house.

Caleb: What?

Claude: Cupcake?

Jack was flying above with Tsuki as she was still running on all fours ahead of the others as everyone was sledding through town as they were cheering.

Pippa: Jamie, you were right!

Caleb: The Easter Bunny's Real!

Pippa: The Tooth Fairy!

Monty: And Santa!

Claude: They're All Real!

Jamie: And so is Tsukihime, the Kitsune spirit!

On cue, a bright glow engulfed the sky as a Japanese dragon made from orange-red flames appeared as the kids watched in awe. The dragon flew by them, dropping small blue embers that landed on all the children, except Jamie. Sparks of blue embers spread across their face, and they look up and see a beautiful red fox standing on top of lamppost as she controls the dragon using her parasol. Eventually, she made the dragon rise up into the sky as it exploded into dozens of blue and orange orbs that landed on the ground. All the kids, minus Jamie, were starstruck. Eventually, Tsuki lands back down as she holds her side and grunts in pain. Makoto comes to her side.

Makoto: Tsuki, that's enough. Your body can't handle it anymore.

Tsuki: I can't... give up...

They kept sledding until they came to a halt as their eyes widened in horror as a huge wave of nightmares were coming straight towards them. Everyone looked up and saw Pitch on a rooftop while sitting on his nightmare, his army waiting for them. Jack and Tsuki eyes widen at this. Monty comes cheering while taking a few steps.