Our dream come true justanothertmbfanciction Chapter twelve

Emilys P.O.V.

All the colour flooded from my face, Daniel didn't come home? Where was he? He's never done something like this! "We thought he was with you" Mum whispeared.

"Let's sit,calm down and talk about this. Maybe we could get hold of him if he sees its you Em" Dad said, ushering us over to the couch.

I tried ringing him several times but he never answered. I was starting to get really worried and texted Nicole and Charlotte franticly. Nicole texted back first /omfg,come out! Were looking for him now,we'll get the bus into town and look out for him/. We met up outside and practically ran to the bus stop and sat on the bus in a comfortable silence. We got off and the shops were all closed and the streets empty. We paraded down them shouting his name. No luck. I started to cry and at that exact moment Ash rang me, it wasn't a good time but I answered it anyway.

*phone call*

Ash - "Hello?"

Emily - "Hi, I-er.."

Ash - "Emily, have you been crying? You sound like you have, where are you? What's wrong? Has someone hurt you?i'll kill them if whoever they are(aw)"

Emily - "No-ones hurt me Ash,just you know when we first met we were waiting for my brother and it turns out he didn't go home that night and we can't find him and-"

Ash - "Where are you? Me and the guys will help you look for him with you,whos with you now?"

Emily - "Were near m&s in town, thank you"

*end of phone call*

Ash, Stefan and Dru arrived 5 minutes later looking quite worried and started searching too.

"What was his name again Em?" Stefan shouted.

"Daniel" I said as I walked over to him.

"Is this by any chance him?" Stef said as he handed me the brown leather wallet with a driving license with Daniels picture on.

"Oh my god"I gasped "He's lost without any money now"

(Ashley was down an alley that was near the wallet)

"Guys, I think this is him"